Fiona Brackenbury 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I personally don't mind her at all, I've heard she can be a bit of a madam but she doesn't come across that way on TV I don't think. I actually think she always looks 'well' and her skin plumptious. I think compared to some of the beauty guests that come on looking like they've been to an all night rave and then dragged through a hedge backwards - she looks polished. I guess it's also because I tried and rated Decleor over Gatineau and Elemis that I also like her too...so call me a biased old trout :wink:

Morning Trouty :giggle:. I like Fiona too :nod:

Just to add as well, that although a am overweight I do care very much what I put in my mouth. I wouldn't pollute my body with crap. The stereotype is someone who does not stop stuffing takeaways crisps and sweets. I rarely have a takeaway or crisps and can only cope with a fun size bar of chocolate. I cook from scratch every day. But it tastes so good I eat too much of it lol. Just saying this to say its a complex problem and everyone has different answers. We all know slim people who way nothing but crap but someone like that on tv wouldn't attract comment because you just wouldn't know.

I can echo this. I too struggle with weight but what I eat is pretty healthy. I compeletely turned my diet around 3 years ago due to a health problem & don't eat junk food of any sort now. I have not had a McDonalds, Burger King type meal since then. I don't eat pizzas, crisps, sweets, cakes etc. I eat organic as much as I can, loads of fruit, nuts , seed, fresh veg. If I eat chocolate its the 85% bars high in anti oxidants as I cannot eat ordinary chocolate now. It tastes so sweet it makes me gag.

Latest posts

Back