Final Yankee Candle Show On QVCUK???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for posting this, Dream Girl. A lovely, gracious, generous message. It epitomises Rosa for me. She will be a big miss for me. Some guests transcend the brand they represent, and she is one of them. I would watch Rosa even with no interest in buying the products.
Wondered if sheā€™ll be offered a brand ambassador roll?

I hope Temptation Gifts arent going to put their prices up because they were usually very competitive. It may be that, because the Japanese collection is new, they are charging more. What are the fragrances like, the labels look lovely with the blossoms etc, so I wondered if the smells reflected that. The problem with QVC was the postage was Ā£5.95 whereas other places are alot cheaper and, as I have said before, if you spend Ā£50 Temptation Gifts is free postage.
They have just arrived and are very cold indeed, but I have had a sniff and would say the white and the blue are very similar, a light fresh floral, but more fresh than anything. That standard Yankee fresh ā€œby the shoreā€ type of smell imho. They do not smell like the old Cherry Blossom used to, that was quite a strong floral iirc. The plum one is the strongest and has a a strong fruit impact on first sniff. They will now be going into storage to mature for a couple of years before I get through the stash. Luckily for me the summer releases are strongly foodie so I can avoid them (although I think there is a Tranquil Garden which sounds lovelyā€¦ā€¦).

The last few years the complaints about the throw from the newer candles or rather lack of, tunnelling etc
And soot, the rim of the jar was black with it on the last one I burned.

Also even our independent garden centre had a reasonably good range before Christmas - some lovely boxed sets for presents. They were selling like hot cakes (or mince pies).

There has been another Yankee show in the last couple of weeks that Rosa did and she seemed very subdued on it. I thought this was coming as alot of their items have been in clearance recently. Such a shame for Rosa as she seemed very nice. I do have an outstanding waitlist item due on February (the new Japanese cherry blossom candles) so wonder if this will still be sent out. šŸ¤”
Me too myamoo- I haven't been on the forum much this year and I'm shocked by this post. šŸ˜²I really hope they still send the waitlist, my QVC account says awaiting stock. I remember it was due in February but not sure exactly. I haven't had any problems with YC like tunnelling or lack of scent but I tend to only burn florals and the occasional clean fragrances like beach walk etc. Perhaps as they have been long time staples they are made to an old format. CC's post took me back - turquoise sky was my first YC purchase, became a favourite and I must have spent a fortune! If anyone's interested I looked today and yankee bundles have some individual large jars - I've about cameilla blossom at Ā£15 - they also have a lemon lavender jar with a red diffuser. YB are great but often it's a lucky dip/random offer.

And soot, the rim of the jar was black with it on the last one I burned.

Also even our independent garden centre had a reasonably good range before Christmas - some lovely boxed sets for presents. They were selling like hot cakes (or mince pies).
YC seem to be a garden centre staple. One I go to has a lovely big display of them.

A bit of a long read, but this tells you all about dental veneers.

They remove the enamel from the natural teeth to bond the veneers, so you must have them replaced with new veneers when the time comes 7 years plus.

They remove the enamel from the natural teeth to bond the veneers, so you must have them replaced with new veneers when the time comes 7 years plus.

I was thinking he might have replaced them with dental implants, had them removed and replaced with false gnashers... or simply had the veneers replaced.

Yes but he now has smaller veneers
[/QUO

The report I read didn't say what had done just that he'd had his veneers removed. Thanks for the info Suki.

Thanks Donna.

Latest posts

Back