Feeling a bit QueasyYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i just ate almost a full kilo of strawberries and cream yoghurt.

is it possible to overdose on milky desserts?

What's the general opinion on Easiyo? I've seen some of the shows and have been tempted but haven't quite taken the plunge yet!

I live it. My son luuuuurves yoghurt and so I bought it to make stuff for him but I make it to use in cooking Nd stuff too. I don't buy the sachets from Le Q tho, mucho expensivo.

Burls, I agree with you about the strawberries and cream, it's lush. The peaches and cream one is too. :nod:

Same here, I make my own yoghurt while using the maker with live yoghurt as a starter, with great help from your own previous posts stratobuddy. Mines about my 10th ltr but it is lovely, make mine with evaporated milk, creamy but sharp.

I use ALL UHT milk (just under a litre) so you fill up the jar. Half fill it first, stir in 10g of the previous yog, wait for any bubbles to go, then top up to about 1/4 inch from the top, as usual.

I use "Supermarket Value" UHT skimmed as it is the cheapest, 52P per litre, so that's what it costs you to make a litre.

The coconut one is lovely, but all the 'bits' settle at the top!

I use ALL UHT milk (just under a litre) so you fill up the jar. Half fill it first, stir in 10g of the previous yog, wait for any bubbles to go, then top up to about 1/4 inch from the top, as usual.

I use "Supermarket Value" UHT skimmed as it is the cheapest, 52P per litre, so that's what it costs you to make a litre.

Brilliant, gonna try that! Thank you xx

This was on a previous Easiyo thread, can you search for it?

In brief, I use UHT skimmed milk with 10g of the previous batch of yog.

Hi stratobuddy, I'm a newbie on here so it doesn't seem to let me search :confused:, could you tell me if you heat the milk first or do you use it cold or room temperature? Also does the yogurt come out runny? I personally like a thicker yogurt. Thanks very much for your help :rock:

It is now above on this thread. You don't heat the milk when using an Easiyo system, just boiling water. There are videos on Youtube etc on how to do this, and the other methods of making it without an Easiyo.

Latest posts

Back