Feeling a bit QueasyYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i really found the strawberry quite awfull and it always varied in thickness so not sold on easy yo!

It is now above on this thread. You don't heat the milk when using an Easiyo system, just boiling water. There are videos on Youtube etc on how to do this, and the other methods of making it without an Easiyo.

Thanks for that, I watched the link that BurlyBeaR had posted, on you tube, and the lady on there heated her milk and used the easiyo container and insulator system with the boiling water :confused: so I wasn't sure if you heated your milk or not. I'll give it a go and see what happens............ Thanks again

I've been using easiyo for a couple of years now but always use a new sachet each time, if using milk and 10g of yogurt gives me similar results, I will be a very happy lady.

Shiny

Actually, each batch further away from the packet tastes better IMO.

If you want it thicker, add some powdered shimmed milk, about a dessert spoonful, but then need to mix it really well to dissolve it.

Actually, each batch further away from the packet tastes better IMO.

If you want it thicker, add some powdered shimmed milk, about a dessert spoonful, but then need to mix it really well to dissolve it.

Thanks stratobuddy, will try the powdered skimmed milk aswell.

Just need to get some flavour in it because my husband won't eat it naturale! but I'm sure that would be easy enough with some pureed fruit....yum yum

I tried this today for the first time but it didn't work,
Just came out all runny. I've been making it with the sachets for honks and never bad a duff batch so wondering what I've ballsed up on. Maybe my milk was too cold? Does it have to be sort of body temperature-ish like the water for a sachet?
Thanks lovelies! X

Latest posts

Back