Feel like i'm home!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi oops-a-daisy!
love your name and the bling bling picture..have just posted details of the amethyst ring i ordered from Rocks. I have watched them for a long time and have only recently got sky tv and found TJC and Gems!! Now my bank balance is as low as its ever been and I do seem to be addicted!
I can resist a lot of stuff but am seduced by amethyst, peridot and ruby. I love sphene too but haven't bought any yet as it doesn't seem to come up too often..God I need a second job!!
What do you like buying?

:clapping:Thank you Miss Magpie! So clever! well i've been rumbled cos I think I did order that pendant but I was in a trance at the time and it absolutely is not my fault!!!
Here is the number for the Paraiba ring 599 267 thanks:blush:

Hi oops-a-daisy!
love your name and the bling bling picture..have just posted details of the amethyst ring i ordered from Rocks. I have watched them for a long time and have only recently got sky tv and found TJC and Gems!! Now my bank balance is as low as its ever been and I do seem to be addicted!
I can resist a lot of stuff but am seduced by amethyst, peridot and ruby. I love sphene too but haven't bought any yet as it doesn't seem to come up too often..God I need a second job!!
What do you like buying?

Hi Briolette

Your Amethyst ring looks lovely. I do like the split shank and it's going to be noticed a lot looking at the huge carat weight - wow! I bought a Zambian Amethyst pendant but it was in a 'pineapple' cut which didn't do it any favours tbh. I should have gone for one like yours. The Paraiba ring looks very nice too - great colour.:love:

My favourites are pink sapphires, coloured diamonds and colour change gemstones. Then again, paraibas, emeralds and tanzanites are well up the list. Ok then, everything except browns and oranges! :giggle:

I can see you're going to fit in very well us on the slippery slope. Now you've found Gems, TJC and this forum, I'm afraid there is no hope! Which reminds me, I'd better get back to work to pay for more bling!

Good luck finding your Sphene. A while ago some of us found some very nice ones on Gems.

M x

thank you Miss Magpie for doing that clever thing..and Oops-a-daisy, yes, I think I will fit in very well here as I love reading all about everyones jewellery adventures. Shame I have no willpower at all though, not sure whos money I keep spending but the daughter and cat are facing a penniless future!:grin:

Latest posts

Back