Featured Customer Review....must be literate....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1 - I agree posts should be readable, but Q's demands to enhance their selling power is offensive. As we know, poor reviews are not broadcast, or are very limited. Q hold the strings. I work in education and see the struggle daily and witness low self esteem, the scourge of our youth. I have never struggled with literacy, thankfully, but this has not left me intolerant.

LIAM thanks for that. You obviously feel very strongly about this subject, but unfortunately Q have the upper hand and as such, can do as they please, despite what anyone else thinks. Winding my neck in now!

My issue was the word "exceptionally" well written. Who are Q to demand this when reviewing a pot of cream or 100% nylon.
I can see what you are saying, but I don't think QVC are 'demanding' this for all reviews, but they 'award' some reviews with
this status. And it's not the defining point as to whether they read it
out on air; one of mine was given this status but, as far as I know, has never been read out, while others, which have been
read out, have no such status. It's more like being given a gold star, than passing or failing an exam, I think.

Latest posts

Back