Favourite QVC Beauty Brands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Just wondering what everyone's favourite QVC beauty brands are. I know they have a fair amount of different ones they now sell, and I've not tried them all, so just wondered what other people liked or disliked.

I am a great L'occitane fan, and do buy this from QVC when it comes on. I also have tried Decleor, and Elemis, but do find them rather expensive, so haven't tried much. I've a couple of Fran Wilson products, but am not sure I like the gloss yet, but do find the lip stick very nice.

I wish there were more little sampler kits of different products we could try. I feel bad about sending something I've opened and used back, smiles.

Great forum this, glad I found it by the way.

Katie

Well, I'd have to say my favourite beauty brand is probably Liz Earle as I love pretty much all her stuff, although having said that, I don't actually buy many LE items from QVC but get them direct from the LE website! lol

I think QVC do good prices on l'Occitane quite often & mainly I like to use QVC & their 30 mbg as a testing facility for new items I want to try, even if I then go on & buy them regularly elsewhere!

.....mainly I like to use QVC & their 30 mbg as a testing facility for new items I want to try, even if I then go on & buy them regularly elsewhere!

By this, I don't mean I am constantly sending stuff back, just that I can get to try a selection of items in the various kits that QVC offer! :)

Hi,

Just wondering what everyone's favourite QVC beauty brands are. I know they have a fair amount of different ones they now sell, and I've not tried them all, so just wondered what other people liked or disliked.

I am a great L'occitane fan, and do buy this from QVC when it comes on. I also have tried Decleor, and Elemis, but do find them rather expensive, so haven't tried much. I've a couple of Fran Wilson products, but am not sure I like the gloss yet, but do find the lip stick very nice.

I wish there were more little sampler kits of different products we could try. I feel bad about sending something I've opened and used back, smiles.

Great forum this, glad I found it by the way.

Katie

Welcome Katie. I'm also a L'Occitane fan like you. The other beauty products I buy from QVC are Gatineau, Laura Geller, sometimes Decleor or Elemis when there are offers or worthwhile TSV's. I have bought some Bare Essentuals but I find them a bit fiddly with all that tapping and buffing! Also I used to like Models Prefer and Molton Brown but QVC don't sell them any more. The most recent product I bought was the Sarah Chapman Eye Recovery which I think is great, so I'll probably be converted to her other products in the future.

L'occitane, Nails inc, Bare Escentuals, Samshbox and silver jewellery (mainly rings) are the only regular products i buy form QVC.

Smashbox would probably be my favourite favourite - although QVC's selection is pretty poor in comparison to JBDs!

My other favourites includes
Ojon
A'Kin (LOVE the shower gels and the Cellular Radiance Serum)
Liz Earle (mainly body products as face one don't agree with me)
Laura Geller (mainly for the BnB)

I tend to buy Elemis, Decleor and definately Smashbox which is the BEST make-up. Gone completely off the jewellery as I think it's all now really samey. Lola Rose last clicks are good value, and it is good quality. Used to buy lots, don't now. Think it's because you wise up over time, and learn to think before you buy. Also there are cheaper websites out there.

Welcome Katie. I'm new to the forum, too, and am happy to find like-minded people out there. I'm always surprised when people say they haven't heard of QVC. It's brilliant for introducing good skincare and make-up products so I never knock it 100% !

Hi Katie and welcome to the forum

Brands from QVC - well, you won't be surprised to know that I love Smashbox and BE and Ojon

I love Northern Nights Flannel and some of the gold jewellery (I love Il Re) and those Charlie Bears are scrumplicious

Hi Katie!
My favourite is l'occitane and I also like Liz Earle.especially c&p.Have tried elemis but it didnt really suit me and also decleor which has sat in the bathroom ages never used either.I like smashbox but dont buy that from QVC.I hope to buy myself some goodies on my hols in the states next month!
I only ever buy the tsv's really and the handwashes in l'occitane,I had a lot bought for me when it was my birthday so at the moment I am well stocked up!!
Hope you enjoy posting on here x :1:

I would not say I have favourite brands , but I do have favourites from certains brands.
I try not to get hooked on brands and then have trouble getting , when QVc either stop the product or the brand.

I have to say that I'm just a total beauty junkie and have dabbled in many of them over the years with QVC. I love the TSV's because they whilst often great value they also introduce me to products I may otherwise not have tried.

None of the ranges I love everything in but some remain on my definite list, perhaps list and others I have given up on. Given up on Elemis and Bare Escentuals :(

I have also purchased Cooks Essentials and they are good. Having tried clothing mistakes they are for sure a no way now!

hello Katie and welcome :1:
i have tried various ranges and brands over the years and still buy bits and pieces across brands. i mainly order beauty and jewellery items.
my favourite beauty brands are: L'Occitane, Ojon, Laura Geller, Liz Earle (face products), Decleor Aromessence, Bare Escentuals, Leighton Denny.
i buy increasingly less Smashbox cosmetics, because i am beginning to find them unexciting. i also buy less from QVC, because there are more affordable retailers out there, or directly from the brand's website.

My absolute fave is the l'occitane, they make great products

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

if you ever get the opportunity to visit the L'Occitane factory, the aromas and the cleanliness of the place will hook you on the brand for life.

if you ever get the opportunity to visit the L'Occitane factory, the aromas and the cleanliness of the place will hook you on the brand for life.

I'd love to go there, smiles.

Sounds like Smashbox is a popular beauty range on QVC. I've never used it, being blind I have problems putting makeup on myself, but can apply lip stick and gloss to perfection now. I'll look up some of the smashbox lip products, smiles.

What I do like about L'occitane is the fact that a lot of the packaging has Braille on it, it's wonderful to know what items are without having to ask all the time, especially if it a bottle or package you haven't had before so don't recognise the shape.

Katie

Hi Katie
Welcome

I love my Decleor and Smashbox, but also the Philip Kingsley hair products too.

I love my Elemis but only usually TSVs for value as better deals elsewhere to be found.

Smashbox, not alot as JustBeautydirect is better value and more choice of products too.

L'Occitane I do like but not everything in the range. Love the hand and foot shea butter creams. Also their soaps.

I still rate Ojon though have half moved on to Kevin Murphy these days.

Since I now have mild roseaca have stopped using quite a few QVC Beauty brands as they don't work with my skin and break me out.

Latest posts

Back