Fashion Sale TSV 04/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co Sherpa Open Front Cardigan with Patch Pockets

Attachments

• Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 122
I obviously don’t have the same lifestyle to other people as I can’t imagine anywhere I would wear this. It’s not suitable for outdoor (no fastenings nor waterproof) or indoors (too bulky), or work (too casual for my work).
Don’t worry! Help will be on its way! Presenters, guests, BAs, and Uncle Tom Cobley, will be on hand to tell us of all the many different ways and occasions it can be worn.

I obviously don’t have the same lifestyle to other people as I can’t imagine anywhere I would wear this. It’s not suitable for outdoor (no fastenings nor waterproof) or indoors (too bulky), or work (too casual for my work).
Yep nail it firmly on the head there. I can't think of any scenario where a garment like this would be of any use...the light one looks like a sawn off dressing gown.

M&S sell a better version and I suspect in the sale it will be better quality and cheaper than this..no belt or buttons what's that about at least that will give you some flexability to have a way to wrap it

Jeez viewers in wheelchairs - that’s a blast from the past- that old chestnut was churned out 15/years ago ad nausea by Del Boy
...and by Caroline Lindsay when she was on bid. She has a disabled brother who's a wheelchair user and it was unbelievable how many times she "used him" to flog tat. The stand out one for me was a large fleece throw, designed to go over a sofa - she reckoned it would be good to cover her brother when he's out on cold days..I was wondering how over heated the poor sod would be (presuming he's already wearing suitable attire for the season) and that it would get all tangled up in the wheels!

Denim & Co. Sherpa Open Front Cardigan with Patch Pockets
Item Number: 182094
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

This soft cardigan from Denim & Co. features a flattering semi-fitted shape with an open front, warm sherpa collar and lining plus long sleeves, a straight hemline and patch pockets on the front. A wardrobe staple, this stylish design is perfect for keeping cosy at home or layering up for a long walk outdoors.

Versatile style - the snuggly sherpa lining is a popular Denim & Co. fabric and just the thing for keeping you warm when relaxing on the sofa with a good book or why not layer the cardigan under a jacket if you're stepping out? The mid-weight feel of the fabric makes it the perfect coatigan too, for throwing on in milder weather when you don't need a coat!

Choose yours - take your pick from a choice of six gorgeous colours. Opt for a classic with Black, Grey or Navy or choose a lighter shade like Stone, Mink or Soft Lilac which are great neutral options as we transition into Spring.

• 67% polyester, 33% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Grey
  • Stone
  • Navy
  • Mink
  • Soft Lilac

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
  • Length: XS: 76.2cm (30"), S: 76.8cm (30.2"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 78.4cm (30.9"), XL: 79.7cm (31.4"), 2XL: 82.5cm (32.5"), 3XL: 84.7cm (33.3")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back