Fashion Sale TSV 04/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A post was made on here at the end of September saying that Carla had done a video on her Instagram about her losing her Mum
Thanks. I must have missed that. I know Carla was missing from the screens during lockdown but when she returned she said she had been isolating. Whether or not that had anything to do with her mum we will probably never know. She was very close to her mum and was always talking about her but perhaps she didnt want to talk about it on air.

Thanks. I must have missed that. I know Carla was missing from the screens during lockdown but when she returned she said she had been isolating. Whether or not that had anything to do with her mum we will probably never know. She was very close to her mum and was always talking about her but perhaps she didnt want to talk about it on air.
I saw Carla on a New Years Eve fashion show Kim and Co I think ,thanking everyone for their support and good wishes. She said the year has been horrible for her .

With regards to the insensitivity of QVC, they have history of it.
If anyone remembers the total disregard to crafting Leonine and her family
Then you will be well aware of their total heartless at the risk of putting out an hour to make a sale
Disgusting :mad:

Last edited:
With regards to the insensitivity of QVC, they have history of it.
If anyone remembers the total disregard to crafting Leonine and her family
Then you will be well aware of their total heartless at the risk of putting out an hour to make a sale
Disgusting :mad:
I was gonna mention that but to be honest I though that was Ideal World, not that it makes it any better

Her Instagram posts are still very moving, she walks her dogs & chats about her mum quite a lot - Christmas Day sounded dreadful for her & the fact that she couldn't see her best friend as planned made it worse. Back in the spring she did comment about her family not helping & she was solely responsible for doing her mum's dialysis, something she had always done, but obviously she would have liked some support. After her mum died she had a fall on holiday that caused an issue with her cerebral fluid so she had a really rotten year.

I don't remember, and now I'm curious (ok nosey) what happened?
She was shown presenting shows when she was heavily pregnant and in one, her co presenter was touching her belly and talking about the excitement. The baby was born with health issues and sadly didn't survive and they continued to show this clip.

I don't remember, and now I'm curious (ok nosey) what happened?
Yes as Merryone said the live crafting hour in question was leading up to Christmas had Julian being happy for Leonie asking when she was due and chatting about the baby.
By the time Christmas came the little boy had been born and had sadly died.
But QVC chose to show the same said hour on multiple repeat over the Christmas break, they were informed right away but yet it continued to be broadcasted.

Her Instagram posts are still very moving, she walks her dogs & chats about her mum quite a lot - Christmas Day sounded dreadful for her & the fact that she couldn't see her best friend as planned made it worse. Back in the spring she did comment about her family not helping & she was solely responsible for doing her mum's dialysis, something she had always done, but obviously she would have liked some support. After her mum died she had a fall on holiday that caused an issue with her cerebral fluid so she had a really rotten year.
That is so sad to hear. I remember now she said she had had a fall but as usual she treated it with her usual humour. Poor Carla I hope 2021 will be much better for her.

It arrived today, which is quite impressive for Q.
Definitely not like a dressing gown.
The sherpa side is very fluffy.
I went a size down and it doesn't quite meet at the front, but I suspect the size up would have been too big.
Better made than I was expecting.
This will work well for me working at my desk, as it will look smarter than sticking my dressing gown over my clothes, as I use my camera for most of my calls now.

Latest posts

Back