Fashion Sale TSV 04/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally insensitive video again QVC
It has Carla giving a shoutout to her now sadly deceased Mum does she want her to get her one
:cry:
Was the clip with her from last year? She's devastated by her mother's death & some of her posts on Instagram are heart breaking so I found this really awful.

Poor Jilly looks like Penguin in Batman!
I shouldn't laugh but I did, hysterically, & I can hear Frankie Howerd telling me that it's wicked to mock the afflicted :ROFLMAO:

Totally insensitive video again QVC
It has Carla giving a shoutout to her now sadly deceased Mum does she want her to get her one
:cry:
Are you talking about Carla Lazlo's mum. If so I didn't know she had died. That's so sad. When did it happen

I normally don’t mind Glen too much but he is really getting on my chesticles with his “story coming through” “vibe” all on top of the usual pant, T-shirt, pump.

In half an hour he must have said that several dozen times.

Are you talking about Carla Lazlo's mum. If so I didn't know she had died. That's so sad. When did it happen
A post was made on here at the end of September saying that Carla had done a video on her Instagram about her losing her Mum

The jackets arguing with Jillys stomach
The top she is wearing with the apron of chiffon is bliddy awful. I have a feeling it's a Marla Wynn creation...but I know I have never seen anyone look good in it!

Once again I feel a refrain of poor Jilly coming on. Q do seem to love making her look awful.

Jill Franks said Denim & Co is only available at QVC, she's wrong I've seen it in almost every charity shop I've visited!
Love it! That should be the added clause whenever they talk about exclusivity.

What's the difference between this and a bedjacket?
I would consider being seen in a bed jacket 🤔

When ever it should not have been linked to the TSV out of respect (n)
I sent an email with those words. I did wonder if they'd accept it as I'm no longer a customer but I received an automated reply so presume that someone will see it. The C obviously stands for crass.

I sent an email with those words. I did wonder if they'd accept it as I'm no longer a customer but I received an automated reply so presume that someone will see it. The C obviously stands for crass.
Well done - that's disgraceful. If you do get a response it'll more than likely that it will be the usual old guff and will "apologise for the distress it caused you" as opposed to addressing the fact they've been completely insensitive and inappropriate in showing the clip.

In regard to the actual tsv....£33 for half a dressing gown without so much as a belt to fasten it? - Er ...no thank you!

I normally don’t mind Glen too much but he is really getting on my chesticles with his “story coming through” “vibe” all on top of the usual pant, T-shirt, pump.

In half an hour he must have said that several dozen times.
I was just going to say pretty much exactly this. I had never seen much of Glen but he seemed ok, I suppose. But he was coming out with the drivel you quote non-stop yesterday and in a video I watched for something in the sale. He also rivals Alison K with his uninterrupted (uninterruptible), rapid-fire spiel. It’s as if he gets paid by the word!

A post was made on here at the end of September saying that Carla had done a video on her Instagram about her losing her Mum
Thanks. I must have missed that. I know Carla was missing from the screens during lockdown but when she returned she said she had been isolating. Whether or not that had anything to do with her mum we will probably never know. She was very close to her mum and was always talking about her but perhaps she didnt want to talk about it on air.

Latest posts

Back