fashion pig'o alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perfect for down the bingo.......for calling the numbers in! :cash:

155025_STANDARD__BLAbk_20090903.jpg

155025_STANDARD__BLA_20090903.jpg

or attending one of those 'chicken in a basket' reunion tours as I call them (you know, the ones where it's like loads of hasbeens from the 80's doing a gig together).

or attending one of those 'chicken in a basket' reunion tours as I call them (you know, the ones where it's like loads of hasbeens from the 80's doing a gig together).

Perfect analogy! or I could see a woman of a certain age wearing it to a C&W gig, complete, of course with chickin' in a basket, looks like any grease or ketchup stains would wipe off dead easy!

They were saying how they'd seen this sort of jacket in Topshop, Warehouse etc, what they didn't say was when....and of course they could have meant in 1980! I'm not saying they don't have glitzy jackets in those shops nowadays, but I doubt if they'd be such a baggy and shapeless style!

Actually saw "shopping channel woman" in my shop today, she was about 65, and she was wearing a heavily embellished bright pink jean jacket, with a even more heavily embellished, sequined turquoise t-shirt underneath, cropped trousers with a little motif on the bottom of the leg, and she was carrying a pale pink Kipling back complete with fluffy monkey, and what looked like a plethora of Kirk's Folly jewellery....I would have like to have said that she looked bright, and great...but I'm afraid to say she looked completely ridiculous!

Perfect analogy! or I could see a woman of a certain age wearing it to a C&W gig, complete, of course with chickin' in a basket, looks like any grease or ketchup stains would wipe off dead easy!

They were saying how they'd seen this sort of jacket in Topshop, Warehouse etc, what they didn't say was when....and of course they could have meant in 1980! I'm not saying they don't have glitzy jackets in those shops nowadays, but I doubt if they'd be such a baggy and shapeless style!

Actually saw "shopping channel woman" in my shop today, she was about 65, and she was wearing a heavily embellished bright pink jean jacket, with a even more heavily embellished, sequined turquoise t-shirt underneath, cropped trousers with a little motif on the bottom of the leg, and she was carrying a pale pink Kipling back complete with fluffy monkey, and what looked like a plethora of Kirk's Folly jewellery....I would have like to have said that she looked bright, and great...but I'm afraid to say she looked completely ridiculous!

It wasn't you know who, was it? :giggle:

Um.. Er..where exactly is your shop :cool2::blush:

An I sooo aint not nowhere near 65. Ooops!! :hi:

This skirt'll come in handy if you ever decide you want a new career as a gypsy beggar. You'd need a multi-coloured Pollopancho on your head though, to complete the look.

137935_DETAIL__MAS_20080723.jpg

Now, the question I have is this: would this top look nice under my wolf fleece jacket? And - bearing in mind it's crochet - bra or no bra?

149380_DETAIL___20090603.jpg

I don't want to make a fashion faux pas, you understand. And I respect your opinions, I've bought every piece of clothing you've so helpfully highlighted in this forum. I've had lots of comments about my wardrobe recently and I have you all to thank.

I think you should go with a nice subtle look, deffo a black bra under that Jan :lol:

Of course, a black bra. Or maybe this ...

145545_DETAIL___20090320.jpg

It'll look great under the crochet top and with the white ItsaCrap pants. I'm not very good at tying them, you see, and they keep flapping open. If I've got sussies on, it'll look as if they're really meant to fly apart. Now, where did I leave that Brown Betty ...

Latest posts

Back