Fashion by Together TSV 06/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks like another poorly made shapeless top. Recent tsv`s such as the Grace chiffon batwing thing, the Kimmy look a likey pyjama top and the Renee tsv have all got terrible reviews and poor fit, bad sewing and cheap fabric seems to be rife.

At least it won’t have sleeves which would only fit an orangutan which is normal for this range.

Worth about 12.99 from Peacocks IMO

I've got loads of really nice Together tops, some of which I've had for years but this is awful. It's a mixture of Renee/Kim/Antthony, all in that crappy fabric that looks cheap. I won't even be looking in.

CC

Gosh that’s awful. Looks like someone tagged a bit of net curtain along the bottom.

No matter what a brand is like it seems once Q gets their hands on it everything goes down the plug.

I see Suzanne of T&S has lost a lot of weight (Sunday paper) so perhaps a relaunch of their range is on thecards?

Personally the first thing I would have done was to have had my hair cut very short and then tried the usual potions.

3 bliddy years!!!! Your hair would have grown in that time

Together Frill Sleeve Lace Hem Top
Item Number: 169460
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £0.00

Description
Currently only available at QVC, this beautiful Together top features elbow-length sleeves with frill detail at the ends plus a border of lace at the hemline. Enjoy an effortlessly sophisticated look for an evening out when you pair this gorgeous top with fitted trousers or jeans and some heels in a complementary shade.

Colourful options - with the spring and summer seasons on the horizon, you may choose to opt for one of our gorgeously bright options such as Cobalt, Sorbet, Jade, Fuchsia or Lime. If you like to keep things classic, there's always-in-style Black.

V-neckline
95% viscose, 5% elastane; lace trim: 100% cotton
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Cobalt
Black
Sorbet
Jade
Fuchsia
Lime

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 91.9cm (36.2"), S: 95.5cm (37.6"), M: 100.6cm (39.6"), L: 105.7cm (41.6"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 117.9cm (46.4"), 3XL: 124cm (48.8")
Length: XS: 65.3cm (25.7"), S: 65.3cm (25.7"), M: 65.3cm (25.7"), L: 66.5cm (26.2"), XL: 67.8cm (26.7"), 2XL: 68.8cm (27.1"), 3XL: 70.1cm (27.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169460

They had a similar one on Ideal World, except for the net type addition on the bottom and it was better fitting, but bell sleeves, same composition, same colours for £9.99 £1.95 p&p (£1 extra if you want it next day. I know they say it's the name you pay for but erm...........

I quite like it in the green, blue and coral. No gaudy print, shark hem or cold shoulder. One of their better offerings. AND free postage which everyone is clamouring for.

I suppose it's only worth free p&p if you like the item and it's actually worth buying, I doubt many would pay £30 just to save £3.95 (QVC postage charge) second class delivery (or £2 via Eoyal Mail) but let's be honest, the p&p has been costed in to the price of this top.

I`m sure Bon Marche did an almost identical top to this last year and it ended up in their sale for about £9. Why are QVC always at least one season behind everybody else ? They promote styles as being "on trend" when similar styles will be seen on sales rails up and down the Country and considered so last season.

Latest posts

Back