Fashion by Mr Max TSV 29/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Max Crop Trouser with Mesh Panel Insert and Slant Pockets
Item Number: 160380
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £3.95

A pair of stretch, cropped trousers from Mr Max, featuring slot pockets at the hips, a fully elasticated stretch waistband, and side vents on the outside edge of each cuff. Classic and timeless, these cropped trousers worn with simple tops and tailored separates will allow you to create chic looks for any occasion.
Seven fantastic colours - the Black, Navy and Pebble colour options in these cropped trousers all offer neutral, trans-seasonal shades ideal for both smart and less formal occasions. While White, Aqua, Tangerine and Cobalt offer a pop of colour which would look fantastic teamed with a navy blue or white top to create ideal warm weather looks. Whether you opt for heels or flats, every colour in this collection will look chic.

Comfortable and flattering - two darts below the waistband at the back and a mesh insert inside, between the two front pocket linings, all offer extra comfort and smoothing effects. That along with the elastane content, mean these wardrobe-staple trousers are easy to wear in any season.

76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Waist: XS: 75cm (29.5"), S: 78.7cm, (31"), M: 85cm (33.5"), L: 92.7cm (36.5"), XL: 110.3cm (39.5"), 2XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 3XL: 120.7cm (47.5")
Hip: XS: 87.6mc (34.5"), S: 91.5cm (36"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Inseam (all sizes): 59.7cm (23.5")
Side vents: (5cm) 2"

Colour options:

Black
White
Navy
Pebble
Tangerine
Aqua
Cobalt

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160380

They look OK but don't know if its just me, I don't find crop trousers flattering. I feel I should, but cant get excited about them. They seem a good price for anyone who is going to buy.

I watched and SG was in full flow not stopping for breath endlessly saying the guest presenters name !! When she wasn`t doing that she was posing looking in the monitor at herself!! Another thing I`ve never seen a presenter wearing and advertising an item from another range and discussing it too like she did with the Lace Bomber Jacket by Chelsea Muse I know they switch to promo adverts and even then it never seems to be for similar goods

They look OK but don't know if its just me, I don't find crop trousers flattering. I feel I should, but cant get excited about them. They seem a good price for anyone who is going to buy.

By the time I got to see them and decided I liked them, they'd sold out, so shall have to look in M&S and see if they've got anything similar.

Lordy, I'm watching the Mr Max show at 3.30pm today. What the hell is Julia wearing? She looks enormous and just downright ghastly in some jumpsuit getup. Her legs are far too short to wear this and consequently it makes her middle look huge. Sorry Julia, that's a big no.

Saw the trousers this morning. Mildly interested but not disappointed I didn't get them.

CC

Latest posts

Back