Fashion buyer vacancy at QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, he was out on parole, but he mucked it up by going a bit haywire with his ideas of present buying for MrsM's birthday yesterday...Still, we could send in his photo and mock up a CV for him, I'm sure we could gloss over the Wormwood Scrubs decades...

What employer would turn down a face like this:

Basso wouldn't!!!!!!! i think he is overexcited at the sight of a Basso fur coat.

Hmm, the fact that the ad emphasises the need to
They will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of key areas of the buying role, including margins, profit, sales and inventory management.
and that fashion product knowledge is optional explains so much. :taphead:

They can't spell 'competitive' either! :doh:

come on mrs james fes up, i know you are the current qvc fashion buyer, and they 'let you go' and now need to replace you sooooo why did they sack you, :thinking2:

heeeee i have an interview, they said from my cv the fact that i had styled bet lynch liz macdonald jane macdonald and camila parker bowles, whilst impressive, was not what clinched it. it was the fact that i have been the sole stylist on neighbours and prisoner cell block H really grabbed their attention:angel:

heeeee i have an interview, they said from my cv the fact that i had styled bet lynch liz macdonald jane macdonald and camila parker bowles, whilst impressive, was not what clinched it. it was the fact that i have been the sole stylist on neighbours and prisoner cell block H really grabbed their attention:angel:

Don't think anybody else need bother applying then, with those qualifications, the job's as good as yours.......! lol
(If you tell 'em you also did the sets for Prisoner Cell Block H, they'll probably offer you the post of 'DIY expert' as well! Actually, they ought to - about the only thing most of the cr*ppy tools on offer at QVC would drill into/cut through would be one of the weebly wobbly sets from Prisoner Cell Block H! lol) :grin:

Latest posts

Back