F.A.R.Ters - Help needed considering the Leg Master

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd say don't buy it....if it only tones your legs...it's one hell of a piece of equipment to buy just to target one area. My tip is to buy one of those resitstance band jobbies that is basically strong rope like elastic with four handles that can be used as hand holds or footholds, there's not much you can't tone up with it tbh. I bought mine as part of a set from IW for a mere £9.99 which included a disc to stand on and twist, a skipping rope and a leg toning thingy, which are all small items and easy to transport/store away. I'm sure you'd probably just be able to get the resistance rope on it's own somewhere for less than a tenner.....it'll even fit in your knicker drawer lol!

I'd say don't buy it....if it only tones your legs...it's one hell of a piece of equipment to buy just to target one area. My tip is to buy one of those resitstance band jobbies that is basically strong rope like elastic with four handles that can be used as hand holds or footholds, there's not much you can't tone up with it tbh. I bought mine as part of a set from IW for a mere £9.99 which included a disc to stand on and twist, a skipping rope and a leg toning thingy, which are all small items and easy to transport/store away. I'm sure you'd probably just be able to get the resistance rope on it's own somewhere for less than a tenner.....it'll even fit in your knicker drawer lol!

You can get these for a few pounds on ebay, good investment!

Not that I'm trying to sway anyone, but the leg magic uses your body weight as resistance and only works with your effort so although it's only working your lower body, you're using your biggest muscles to lift your body weight which does give a pretty good workout!

I was looking at this on QVC's website. Haven't seen any of the shows. I was tempted because I need to start exercising again after illness. However, I'm not sure we have space and I fear it may end up as a clothes airer.

I have some of the bands Merryone mentions, bought from Tesco for a few £'s somewhere. Going to root them out and use them instead. I may still go for this but I'll give myself more thinking time and get a little more mobile first. It will no doubt come back with an IP. HTH.

On the TSV launch last night just after she said "We keep this in the kitchen and I go on it every time I'm waiting for the kettle to boil" he said "It doesn't take up much space, we keep ours in the bedroom" WHOOPS - someone's telling porkies then!!!!!

I thought that too!!! Doesn't really make you believe them does it?!!!

Em xXx

OK, this is a stupid question I know but I think I've been missing something on here !
But what is a F.A.R.T er?

Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending - Check out the QVC Anonymous thread. :D

Oh that really tickled me :LS:

On the TSV launch last night just after she said "We keep this in the kitchen and I go on it every time I'm waiting for the kettle to boil" he said "It doesn't take up much space, we keep ours in the bedroom" WHOOPS - someone's telling porkies then!!!!!......

She also said that she uses it while she is cleaning her teeth, so perhaps they have one in the bathroom too ?

Linda :hi:

Latest posts

Back