F.a.r.t.i.n.g.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope you buy some nice tsv's Corriemad but dont fall into the reckless TSv spending.
Off to get some household chores done now. Have a lovely day. xxxx

Well if a FARTER sees a thread were reckless spending is going on. We jump in and talk you down from te ledge, telling you how the quality is bad you could find it cheaper elsewhere or as a last resort you don't need it.

Our leader who founded FARTS has been know to fall off the wagon on a number of occasion. This has caused us great saddness. Her yellow card is rather tatty looking now. Beware of Bakergirl ANTIFART or the evil one. She goes round threads encouraging reckless spending and buying of goods. The threat of removing her half pint of guinness usually sends her packing.

Well if a FARTER sees a thread were reckless spending is going on. We jump in and talk you down from te ledge, telling you how the quality is bad you could find it cheaper elsewhere or as a last resort you don't need it.

Our leader who founded FARTS has been know to fall off the wagon on a number of occasion. This has caused us great saddness. Her yellow card is rather tatty looking now. Beware of Bakergirl ANTIFART or the evil one. She goes round threads encouraging reckless spending and buying of goods. The threat of removing her half pint of guinness usually sends her packing.

i thought that was me

Yes and no.

Corriemad see here - post number 35.

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15290&page=4

Donna you just wait. I will find something to grass you to the F.A.R.T.S. :devil:

Latest posts

Back