Eyeko TSV 24/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mum has very straight lashes too Donna and hers don't curl either. Mine do but not because of any product or tool. Maybe it's like the hair on your head. It either curls or it doesn't!

That might explain it. I have curly hair and lashes curl too with a decent mascara. I also love Mally mascara too!!

I'm the same Donna. Seems to me those who benefit the most from those sort of things are those with fair or short lashes. As mine are long and thick anything that says it lengthens or curls just "weighs" them down and cancels out the curl.

Curling mascaras do nothing for me. I have long straight lashes and curl them every day. I used to use the Shu Uemura lash curlers (got them for about £8 in Singapore), but Tweezerman ones are just as good. Even with lash curlers though, I have to put mascara on immediately I've curled them otherwise they start to droop. I only ever use this technique if I'm going out but it does give me a more lasting effect - put on the faintest smidge of a waterproof mascara then curl the lashes, let the waterproof mascara dry before applying several coats of your normal mascara.

I like the Benefit mascara and won't stray from that. I did try the Skinny mascara last year and found it very average.

I also find their transformation into a so called premium brand overnight, rather odd. They used to be sold in the sort of teenage makeup section of Syperdrug, I used to buy their tinted "Fatbalm" years ago and I'm sure it was about £3.50.

Agree about the guest too. I'm sure she's lovely but her simpering little girl voice is annoying!

Thank you everyone this thread has saved me from making a mistake. I do need a mascara, all out and thought this was a premium brand!!

tried the fat it was loathsome. flaked,drying horrid. all hype like most of qvc beauty ranges

Latest posts

Back