Expensive Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedeedee

Registered Shopper
why are Hermes returns so expensive, it's usually cheaper to send it back via Hermes independently rather than through QVC!! So much a good deal!! And ehy not offer free returns at drop off points. Very disappointing

The P&P cost plus that of returns is the reason I now buy very little from QVC unless it is a product I know and won’t return and is a good price including the P&P.They have stuck rigidly to this when other companies have diversified into click and collect, adding multiple orders into one delivery and no free delivery or at least reduced cost offers etc.As long as they have these ‘Qurio‘ type of customers getting maybe 5 packages at one time paying around £20 in P&P alone, sheer madness.

I don't know why they don't offer free returns like Ideal World. I take anything I want to return to Asda and they do the rest free of charge. So easy and I'm usually going there anyway so it's not out of my way. I'm sure people would buy more and there will always be the people that don't return anything whether they want the item or not.

CC

Why would they change when the postage makes up a large % of their profits. If they wanted to help the mugs (sorry customers) they would cap the postage which would benefit all not just returns.
Of course they make so much out of the P&P charges,that is why the rest of us shop around and leave the Qurio luvvies with the blinkers on.

When I've returned an Amazon parcel I've took it to a local shop. Download the QR code which is scanned in on their machine and before we get home a text is received from Amazon acknowledging and within 48 hours the refund is back on credit card. Only problem is I won't be using Amazon anymore due to them not accepting Visa CC after 19th of January.

Latest posts

Back