Ever had this on your Hermes tracking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Been checking the tracking on the despatch email of the Mally TSV I ordered.
Up till yesterday it was still " Order Generated".
Last night it had reached " "Receipt at Hub"
Now it's saying " Misrouted to Incorrect Depot"

Seeing as I ordered in the launch hour don't hold out much hope for 3-5 days as it's four already, though I suppose they don't count Sundays. Only 25 miles from Liverpool too.

Has anyone else had this " Misrouted to Incorrect Depot"?

No, but what do Customer Services say? I'd probably start nagging them now.

They have sent parcel to a wrong sorting depot in a wrong area so they should forward it on to the correct one fingers crossed. It may take a few days longer to get too you.

Yes, it went to Birmingham, somewhere else, then Preston before it was in the right place. Had another that showed as being delivered but returned to depot as faulty. I never saw it and had to contact retailer to chase (not qvc).

I have had that before but rather than forward to the correct depot for delivery they returned to origin. I ended up having to reorder - it wasn't QVC but Next sale items so missed out on some bargains as some were no longer available. I would get on to QVC and explain what you are seeing and get it sorted before its too late.

Just seen an odd comment on an order before Christmas that was paid for and didn't arrive - lost at depot apparently, according to QVC, so we asked them to resend. Under Payment information they've written:

???RP???

Pardon? Why the six question marks after RP for (presumably) replacement?????? I paid for it in December and it's not my fault it didn't arrive!

I did as suggested & rang CS. They say it should arrive by Friday. Hope so.

I did as suggested & rang CS. They say it should arrive by Friday. Hope so.

How do you track items? I wanted to track my Mally TSV but there was no option on my account. It just said it had been dispatched. Luckily I received it later that day anyway, on Wednesday night.

Unless it's arriving via Royal Mail there should be a link in the despatch email from QVC which will take you straight to the Hermes or Yodel or whatever tracking details.

I wish they'd put these links on the My Account order details.

Latest posts

Back