eternal tsv,15/09.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Anyone know it is? Its not the bracelets is it?? I thought that was the end of the month??

I cannot remember what the eternal range is? Is that part of the steel range? I dunno :giggle: but I like a bit of eek................

I think I saw one of the presenters wearing it earlier in the week, may have been Debbie Flint, and she said it was going to be her ring. It just looked like a basic maybe three stone classic ring, didn't look anything special at a glance, but I may stay up till midnight to have a peak! I've bought a few of the Eternal range in the past, great prices and good quality IMHO. I always take these pieces on holiday, no tarnishing and a bit of a swish in soapy water and a rub with a dry cloth and they are all sparkly and shiny again. I have a watch from the range that I wear every day which is the cheapest watch I own and is my favourite.

I love steel jewellery, my new obsession, so I have been looking forward to this show.

I've been clicking on the Q Eternal range all week & there's a lot of greyed out/ it's a surprise! thingies listed.

All sizes still in stock but they're showing OTOs! Maybe it's not selling very well?

Jude xx

I bought my first piece today - 697754 solitaire in princess cut, worth a look for £12.25. I really like the contemporary design of this range, the TSV looks nice but I'm not a fan of swiss set stones

I bought my first piece today - 697754 solitaire in princess cut, worth a look for £12.25. I really like the contemporary design of this range, the TSV looks nice but I'm not a fan of swiss set stones

That's a lovely ring Frazzled and a fantastic price. I bought two rings on Last Clicks this week, so I won't be buying. Well, maybe not. :wink:

Last edited:
I love this range because it's not too bright and the ss really looks like the slightly duller colour of platinum. I bought this ring because I like bands.

I bought this a wee while ago, the princess cut as well! It is gorgeous! You'll love it Frazzled!

I bought the 20" mesh necklace. Can't wait!

I already have the Q dome ring and bought SS rolling rings from America via eBay & love them.

I tried to order a bracelet tonight. It was showing 'available' but then Q's site threw a hissy fit. Now it says wait-list only and frankly, I'll look elsewhere, throw my own hissy fit!

I thought that stainless steel was a bit of a funny choice for jewellery until I remembered that most "silver" coloured watches are stainless steel. Even posh watches are rarely made of silver or gold unless the cost is eye watering. And my beloved Raymond Weil and my recent gift of a Cavalli watch are stainless steel. So clearly it's not odd in the least.

Haven't been tempted though. Must nip off now to polish the halo.

I bought the 20" mesh necklace. Can't wait!

I already have the Q dome ring and bought SS rolling rings from America via eBay & love them.

I tried to order a bracelet tonight. It was showing 'available' but then Q's site threw a hissy fit. Now it says wait-list only and frankly, I'll look elsewhere, throw my own hissy fit!

That's what I succumbed to M!

i love that band ring ppc, i havent seen that one before and i only get to it through your link. the princess cut looks lovely frazzled i love the look of the band. i may need to invest lol

i ordered this ages ago on waitlist and got a mail through last week to say that they were sending it out, as yet still not arrived
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.600252.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

that bangle is lovely it was in the 12pm show today and sold out again and there was a similar one as an OTO as well

Yes, the bangles were lovely. I wanted the Russian bangle, but was too slow off the mark.
I've been trawling eBay tonight and I've got my little eye on a few things.
I never really got on with silver (too bright for me) and I've been dis-enchanted with yellow gold for a long time. At one time (yonks ago), it was the only affordable option around for wedding rings etc. What really turned me was seeing friends of ours, a married couple, who travel abroad a lot and buy gold when they are away. They are both bedecked with yellow gold these days when we go out with them - rings, chains, bracelets, watches - and it reminds me of the 'Tom Jones' look.
Each to his own, I know.

Anyway, prattle over. Back to eBay :happy:

I quite liked the TSV but for some reason unknown to me ss rings seem to be quite "chunky" - I tried one once and it didn't look right on my mitt at all. I enjoyed the lunchtime show tho, some nice stuff, but I came up on the computer afterwards and ordered a set of three chains and a stretch bracelet from Clearance so I was quite happy!

my pc is showing a few more designs this morning and the new stuff looks beautiful. i like the swirl cuff and the 3 row bracelet (which i know would annoy me senseless to wear) but i really like the popcorn bracelet

Latest posts

Back