ermm...merry xmas ;whadya mean WTH?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this might work on Busy's chest;

or make her hair stand on end but worth a try!

Demis looks as though he could do with a pair of groovy fleaflaps, so why not bring him summat like this as a mini giftette, though I would advise bringing 2:

"You'll love this cute little salt pig"..cute? It hasn't got a face for fecks sake! It looks like it's been the victim of an explosion or some form of extreme genetic engineering. Please make it go away.

It could be padded out with a bit of spare fabric from one of her Kim & Co cardis, couldn't it?

By the way, you probably don't know this, cos I don't think she's ever mentioned it, but Kim M is from MontrealCanada, which is a largish town just outside of Bolton.

Now, now, Busy, you know that Jamesy has been working hard on that area of her body, and I think all that exercise is working wonders, I meantersay, there was a time when she was a bit plump...

Now, Jamesy, I know your heart's desire - not only a gorgeous and substantial man, but an on-trend one, too. I bet he'll share his kaftan with you if you ask nicely and perhaps spare him a crumb of battenburg...

I say, is that a bit of battenburg just under his voluminous robe? Oh, er, no, it isn't, um...

Is that the last Lola Rose TSV he's wearing?

Ohhh errr emmmm, is that a b*llock I can see?? :cheeky:

Poor Mrs James, she does come in for some stick. I happen to know that in her bid to get into Kylie's gold hotpants, she has become a lithe and luscious creature. Here she is at the annual Battenburg Highland Games in June... :clapping:

fatwomen3ow.jpg

Loving the outfit Mrs J, definitely a his'n'hers with the hunky Demis. BTW, I think that's probably a spanakhopita under his kaftan. It's a Greek meze of spinach and feta in filo pastry. I believe Demis always liked to keep one to hand... :tongue:

Spanakhopita & Battenburg - a marriage made in heaven. I truly predict that this relationship, Jamesy, will last much longer than that fling with Biff Shallowcloisters, and possibly almost as long as the one with that bloke who's in for life. I do think that the lifer was a bit mean to finish with you just cos you inadvertently ate the cake in which the file was secreted.

Latest posts

Back