Entice December tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure if its been posted before but that's what Debbie Flint said the other night. The 18th December possibly??

it looked like one of those illusion necklaces that were a big fad on qvc 15 years ago.

I think they're still really popular. They're everywhere on the high street. Unlike SCW I prefer the stretchy bracelets but mainly because my wrists are average size. I don't have any of this style of bracelet though.

Yikes this is horrible. Saw something very similar in sainsburys yesterday for a fraction of the price.

No way is the TSV worth, incl P & P, nearly £26 let alone a full price of nearly £49. As my physics student son would say ' They must think we are so dense we could bend light'.

They were selling bracelets very very similar on the market near me, two for a fiver. Now that's good for a stockingfiller!

I thought that with 'illusion' necklaces you weren't supposed to be able to see the 'string,' but you can certainly see the thread/cord that those beads are strung on and the beads are too big, in my opinion.

I might have been tempted to go for the bracelet some time ago but, as I now have a Shamballa one, I wouldn't buy this set because I prefer the bracelet I've got and the necklace in the TSV doesn't appeal to me at all.

I wonder if the TSV will sell out?

Latest posts

Back