Entice December tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the whole shamballa ship had sailed a while ago? Just looks very naff and chavvy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I thought the whole shamballa ship had sailed a while ago? Just looks very naff and chavvy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be a distant memory by next Spring. Just like
Popcorn chains
Stardust gold
Royal cognac diamonds
That hideous diamond (eek) cut that was like a teardrop was it Briolette?
And the other hideous one that was supposed to be xx more facets than the Brilliant cut but actually looked like a cheap crystal decanter.*
And various other jewellery fads that are gone and forgotten.

*best drag name ever = Krystal diCantor.

Oh now I like the briolette cut still. But no one would ever believe it was a diamond. But I've never been "on trend" in my life so it doesn't matter.

I thought the whole shamballa ship had sailed a while ago?

I think it has .......... and over the horizon into the distance. I got mine last Christmas and it was from a jeweller's rather than a shopping channel. The ones that are being showcased at the moment are seemingly just 'copies' of a bygone fashion/era. :wink:

I thought that with 'illusion' necklaces you weren't supposed to be able to see the 'string,' but you can certainly see the thread/cord that those beads are strung on and the beads are too big, in my opinion.

I might have been tempted to go for the bracelet some time ago but, as I now have a Shamballa one, I wouldn't buy this set because I prefer the bracelet I've got and the necklace in the TSV doesn't appeal to me at all.

I wonder if the TSV will sell out?

If you look on the Q website they have this bracelet for the same amount as the TSV and they have the previous version of the necklace for a similar amount. Some of the reviews about the necklace refer to 'fishing wire' so although I agree with you you wouldn't normally expect to see it (hence the name 'floating') I suspect the comments are why it's changed.

The youngsters are still sporting the Shamballa look and probably will whilst TOWIE is on the tele. I bought it for my daughter as she loves this sort of thing.

i'm sure it will be a distant memory by next spring. Just like
popcorn chains
stardust gold
royal cognac diamonds
that hideous diamond (eek) cut that was like a teardrop was it briolette?
And the other hideous one that was supposed to be xx more facets than the brilliant cut but actually looked like a cheap crystal decanter.*
and various other jewellery fads that are gone and forgotten.

*best drag name ever = krystal dicantor.

the fanny pendant!!!

Was that the one that was a slice of some sort of rock type gemstone? In a moment of madness I bought a silver pendant that was supposed to look like a peapod, with three green stones in it. I didn't mind it, until someone jokingly said it looked like female genital warts.

It went back.

Why do I always do this, order something then come on here and wish I hadnt, still its done now so if its rubbish I will send it back, I ordered the purple for my sons girl friend, she loves purple, and it looked quite nice,

Be confident LL :muscle: if you like it no worries :wink:

The fanny pendant was a wonderful piece of sliced agate....what fun we had on here!

Why do I always do this, order something then come on here and wish I hadnt, still its done now so if its rubbish I will send it back, I ordered the purple for my sons girl friend, she loves purple, and it looked quite nice,
I wouldn't worry Lucy-loo, thousands and thousands bought them, so someone out there loves them. (lovely cat)

my sister makes jewellery to sell at small local craft fairs and this sort of bracelet goes like hot cakes - she can't make enough of them.

I must admit that I love anything that is colourful and sparkly so these beads suit me down to the ground. I don't wear necklaces though (need to lose weight so I can wear pretty tops) so I haven't bought this set.

Bodie is absolutely booful!! A boy?? Stunning creature.

I agree btw. Buy and wear what YOU like. Or in your case but what you think she will like. I quite like the bracelet but wouldn't wear the necklace. But I've got high boots and a short neck lol. I need a necklace to create a V.

This has just arrived, and im really glad I ordered it, the person who it for will love it.

Latest posts

Back