Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ringtree, I am miserable at work and I have been farting like a mad woman for the longest time but have I ordered any furry boots? The answer is no, I have not. I would have loved to buy some but I resisted. Will you be able to resist buying anything for 2 months. I don't think so so you? Hmmmm.:thinking2:

LOL :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I can't understand why people were playing the silly prices QVC were selling them for, any man or woman that wants a pair should surf the net, tis' what I did and found the cheapest deal. :)

I can't understand why people were playing the silly prices QVC were selling them for, any man or woman that wants a pair should surf the net, tis' what I did and found the cheapest deal. :)

Maybe they don't have access to a computer or the net...not everyone has joined the superhighway of information....

Maybe they don't have access to a computer or the net...not everyone has joined the superhighway of information....

True, as I've said before, this also explains why items sit in Clearance, untouched, for absolutely yonks & then sell out when they're featured on an on-air show! (Clientele stuff being a prime example of this!)
I can only imagine there are actually quite a few QVC shoppers that don't have access to a computer!

I have small feet about a 2 or 2 and a half !, I am sure the adult 3 would be too big but does anyone know if the childrens 2 would be Ok ?, or would a childs 3 be best ?...
I have found the boots I like on Natureshop for £44 with free delivery !.

I have small feet about a 2 or 2 and a half !, I am sure the adult 3 would be too big but does anyone know if the childrens 2 would be Ok ?, or would a childs 3 be best ?...

Natureshop was the place I bought my first pair of EMU's from because they sold them up to size 13. :)

I have never seen the childrens, so sorry no idea. They do stretch with you though, I have size 3 and had to buy insoles eventually.

I have never seen the childrens, so sorry no idea. They do stretch with you though, I have size 3 and had to buy insoles eventually.

How many pairs do you own? I have 4; including a limited edition grey pair! :)

Talking of insoles, can anyone recommend a good place to get them from please? I could do with a new pair for my Emus.

it seems like emu are trying to top uggs with thier price hikes. love their boots and have been buying them some time now but they are getting expensive and ugg seem to be doing offers now.

Latest posts

Back