Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just found some childrens Emus on a site called Puddle beach and the ones I like are £46.19, they are the ones with bands around and sort of a toggle on them !, I am a little bit tempted :flower:

Be careful of PuddleBeach they are in Oz. Last year loads of people ordered from them as it was far cheaper than QVC. But then customs caught on and a few people got hit with big duty to pay. Anything over £18 bought outside the EU is subject to customs.

am i the only one who doesnt get emu / ugg boots? at £100 + erm primark sell almost identical ones for £6 ok they may not last as long but over a 100 quid for what really is a ugly pair of boots? do they have something extra special about them? going off to hide now before i get told off by emu lovers lol

am i the only one who doesnt get emu / ugg boots? at £100 + erm primark sell almost identical ones for £6 ok they may not last as long but over a 100 quid for what really is a ugly pair of boots? do they have something extra special about them? going off to hide now before i get told off by emu lovers lol

That's quite true, almost as soon as a number of celebs were photographed wearing UGGs, the market was literally flooded with fake imitations, and then you'd see young girls trudging around in their Primani specials all broken down at the back 'cause they're so cheap and flimsy, and covered in hideous watermarks 'cause the cheap fabric won't even stand up to the shortest of rain shower....really not a good look. At least with the proper UGGs and EMUs, they're made from top quality materials and have a substantial heel, and you'd be able to treat them with protective sprays, as you would with any quality item of footwear. Personally, I've been brainwashed into thinking that they are quite a good look, (not all of the styles) but I most certainly wouldn't bother buying cheapo imitations, they're a false economy, and just look pants imo!

My DD had Uggs when they first came out (bought when the $ was v good on hol) and raved about them. I bought them as they are super comfy and very warm. I treat mine but I am cautious about when I wear them as at that price, I want them to last. I thought they were very pricey today and also that EP's were a bit thin on the ground but it didn't seem to stop the sell outs.

I bought a black pair at midnight

Not my first pair of emu's but I love 'em

what are you like!!
I love them,so warm and comfy but I got mine from the website that sells cheap books and so on
I have the bronte and hip ones and a pair of slippers
hope you like them

Thanks queenie - i have bought them because it was like now or never at midnight - I knew they would sell out.

They were more than I expecting if I'm honest- and I was surprised at their advice about the sizing - all my other emu's are a 6 and I wear a 7 in the high street - but I've stuck to the size 6 and hope they fit.

i'm gonna have a look round even when I recieve them to see if they are worht that.

I know what people say when they don't get it - but IMHO they truely are the best - I had uggs and even sold them after buying emu's because my emu's are better.

My first pair of Uggs are over 5 years old and although a bit more worn looking are as good as the day they were bought, well worth every penny ( I darent say how any pairs of Uggs I own)

I don't get them either, OTR, they are firmly bracketed in my mind with Kipling bags i.e. UGLY. Even worse * ducks behind settee *, I've rarely seen anyone that looks good in them apart from 6' models with super-skinny legs and, even then, I don't think it's a good look. I thought I'd better show a bit of solidarity with you as the darned things are amazingly popular.......:hi:

I love my emus I've got several pairs now but the TSV was well overpriced can't believe the ridiculous prices. But wouldn't buy the UGGS uggs as I've seen quite a few people with their feet going over the sides like the cheapo ones considering how much they are I wouldn't bother will stick with emus

well I bought them due to ez pay as I farted a lot yestrday while shopping and have been miserable through work, so it's been hard. I decided I had been good and ordered with a view to not buyng anything else for at least 2 months. Got the red....they will go back if not ultra super duper. But it was the sheepskin wot did it and the red colour.

well I bought them due to ez pay as I farted a lot yestrday while shopping and have been miserable through work, so it's been hard. I decided I had been good and ordered with a view to not buyng anything else for at least 2 months. Got the red....they will go back if not ultra super duper. But it was the sheepskin wot did it and the red colour.

Ringtree, I am miserable at work and I have been farting like a mad woman for the longest time but have I ordered any furry boots? The answer is no, I have not. I would have loved to buy some but I resisted. Will you be able to resist buying anything for 2 months. I don't think so so you? Hmmmm.:thinking2:

Loveheart you are a true fart. You are right of course< furry boots will not help, but they were rusty red and furry. Plus I love all things fur and have four cats, so I am doomed. I apologise to all who survived the onslaught and I will do penance.

P.s. Loveheart you did make me laugh,although I do feel slightly red like the boots...ahem but thanks anyway.

Sorry, but that really made me larf!!!! I forgot for a moment what you meant and thought you were actually farting in the windy sense of the word lol!

It's true I was in the TK M store yesterday and did not buy a thing, but resisted a few things and was thinking how hard I was farting, and then realised how silly that sounded. But hey, it's a good way of talking yourself out of shopping.

Latest posts

Back