Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

still hankering after what the price will be and fingers crossed on easy pay although I said I wouldn't buy:angel:

Have seen a huge influx of emu's today on the models and pippa has just completely confused the situation by "confirming the emu tsv is on thursday" - I though it was tues into wednesday???

Pippa did confirm the pink ones she is wearing (EEK!!) is the tsv...look just like the high ones to me...

please grey ones and on easy pay:cheeky:

still hankering after what the price will be and fingers crossed on easy pay although I said I wouldn't buy:angel:

Have seen a huge influx of emu's today on the models and pippa has just completely confused the situation by "confirming the emu tsv is on thursday" - I though it was tues into wednesday???

Pippa did confirm the pink ones she is wearing (EEK!!) is the tsv...look just like the high ones to me...

please grey ones and on easy pay:cheeky:
RD- You are being norty!:tongue2: I thought you were heading for TK??????:angel:
Not a fan of the pink myself but they are very popular as I've seen a lot of them about. :hi:

got some on amazon last year after postings on here told of great bargains,shop around girlies before you take the plunge!!

emu tsv next week.....anyone know what it is and how much?

Have seen a couple of models wearing them and the presenters dropping in - "oh theres the emu boots..........."

Well providing they do them in mens sizes as well I shall be pleased, as last time they only did one style in mens sizes.

Anyway, as I was saying i'm a guy and own 4 pairs of Emu's and they are great. :) Brown, Chestnut, Sand and Black are the colours I have. (Not bought from QVC but from Emu direct I must add).

got 3 pairs last spring from said website and the cheapest stingers were around 30 quid no kidding,wont be buying the tsv its a rip off sorry
have pink,chocolate and black emu boots just waitin for a dry spell to wear them lol

I got emu's too last year for around £30 from ama@on. I love them, but would never pay full price for them

Like I say i'm a guy and own 4 pairs of them... and pretty annoyed that QVC don't seem to be stocking them (the Stingers) in any size bigger than an 8 (although they may be as they have in the past done so) - but if not, leaving out 50% of the population in a unisex shoe/boot is a big oversight.

Here is the mens range/sizes etc. http://www.emuaustralia.com/products-cat.asp?CategoryID=33

Like I say i'm a guy and own 4 pairs of them... and pretty annoyed that QVC don't seem to be stocking them (the Stingers) in any size bigger than an 8 (although they may be as they have in the past done so) - but if not, leaving out 50% of the population in a unisex shoe/boot is a big oversight.

Here is the mens range/sizes etc. http://www.emuaustralia.com/products-cat.asp?CategoryID=33

like i said before QVC did the mens ones on the first show and they never sold out or anything so they werent very popular and had to put them in last clicks to get rid of them

so did donna + I :LOL::laugh::LOL::laugh:

thats great
I had a look at my emus last night,two pairs of bronte low in pink(not sure they are very practical!!) and black and a brown pair of stingers
I got a nice pair of slippers too for about 7 quid
I would like another pair of stingers but will get them from that website again when I see them on offer

Latest posts

Back