Emu TSV 4/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a pair of the black tall sheepskin boots from Celtic Sheepskin that I received as a gift from my family in 2003! Still going strong! You can replace the heel on them - that might need doing soon but I reckon I can get another winter out of them! Still over 10 years aint bad!

Who was actually the first company to start the boots? Every company seems to tell you that they were. Celtic Sheepskin say they sold their concept and design to UGG and Emu also say they were the first to have the boots.

I bought the TSV from Skechers, the ankle boots - received yesterday obviously not sheepskin but still look and feel very similar when wearing them.

I saw some Emu boots in TKMaxx, the old style I'm guessing if anyone prefers those. I think they were around £75-80.

Me too, I'm a huge Celtic fan - they last forever, so I just buy new insoles, AND British made as well. I just wish they would do the kiddy colours in the adult sizes - the pink and pale blue are to die for !!!!

I've got a pair of Celtic slippers and they are brilliant! Equally as warm as Emus, probably even warmer because the sheepskin hasn't worn down and created a wind rush round my feet, and cheaper. I'd buy Celtic any day.

Did Emu name this boot after Les Patterson? Maybe next year we'll be offered the Dame Edna and Madge Allsop?

I got the Patterson Lo Emus last year & am very happy with them . They are comfy , true to size & waterproof . I shan't be getting any more as these are still going strong.

Another vote here for Celtic & Co sheepskin slippers and boots. Shepherd also make excellent sheepskin footwear. It's not until you see and wear these superior brands that you realise how average and overpriced Ugg and Emu are.

personally i dont think ugg and emu are comparable in build quality at all. the only thing they have in common is that the boots are made from sheepskin

ther tsv looks like its bombed no sizes have sold out

Probably because the QVC prices are too high, even at TSV prices. Amazon prices vary but I bought my waterproof pattersons from Amazon for a lot less last year, free delivery to boot.

Probably because the QVC prices are too high, even at TSV prices. Amazon prices vary but I bought my waterproof pattersons from Amazon for a lot less last year, free delivery to boot.

what would i do without amazon. imo a far better experience in shopping than with qvc..i bought something from links on qvc last week still waiting

I got the Patterson Lo Emus last year & am very happy with them . They are comfy , true to size & waterproof . I shan't be getting any more as these are still going strong.

Same here. Bought the Pattson Lo last year and they are very good ,comfy and waterproof .Dont need another pair yet,but having looked on the Celtic website I am very attracted to their boots .They look so sturdy but well designed and British. Think I will try those next.

Dont like the high boots in Emu /ugg style.

Latest posts

Back