Emma leaving Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you to Moops for letting me know about Emma havent been in for a while and would hate to have missed it .And a gigantic thank you to Daz i know i speak for all that what you did was a wonderful gesture and that you did it on behalf of us all was brill big hugs to you

Daz, that was so lovely you of you, Emma was clearly touched by her present!!!

Perdita, thanks for letting me know!

Emma, good luck with your new business, we will miss you!

A big thanks to Daz for such a lovely gesture, I'm sure Emma will always remember us by them.
Also a big thanks to Moops/Perdita for the PM.

"Good luck with your new venture Emma!.. a graphic designer Eh!.. happy designing!!!
I'm going to miss you and your unique and calming style of presenting.

for anyone who doesn't know Emma's website is still under construction the web address is.. www.spearbox.com
you can also email her at.. [email protected]

Wishing you and your friends every success Emma.

Love,
Mirabelle xxx

Good luck Emma you will be missed. I always loved to watch you on gems tv too, you have a wonderful way of presenting. One thing for sure is you will always do well. xx

Very kind and thoughtful of you Daz - well done for organising that for Emma. Many thanks to Moops for the pm as I didn't know and I managed to log in for a few minutes to join in the farewells. I will miss Emma and wish her all the best in her new venture.

What a very thoughtful gesture Daz and many thanks from me as well. Thank you Moops as well for your PM, unfortunately I missed it as I had been travelling and didn't arrive back until later. I will miss Emma as she and Barry were my favourite presenters. I hope her next venture is successful (what's happened to the barrister exams?)

thanks to moops for the pm and to daz I'm afraid i missed most of the farewells caught the last 5 mins of her shift as was working myself what did Daz get Emma for a pressie as i missed it and good luck to emma for the future

Daz - that was a fab thing to do! I missed the presentation but I'm glad the occasion was marked. I will miss Emma, she was my fave presenter!

Latest posts

Back