Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really enjoyed the show without AY shouting over her, the last show she did Emma tried to speak but couldn't get a word in! I like Emma and she knows her stuff and probably comes across a bit 'mad' because of nerves! Noticed that other guest presenters have very shaky hands too when trying to demo!

I also ordered the starter kit and can't wait to try it! :clapping:

I think you're probably right MsTrouble- it must take a bit of getting used to being on live telly especially if you're competing against AY. I'm hoping my kit arrives today (my Parcelnet delivery man is brill and usually takes only 2 days from dispatch). Luckily I ordered it before the show aired on Saturday as I see its reverted to waitlist now. Anyway, it'll be interesting to compare notes with you and Snowstorm. The moringa balm will have to be good to beat my "beloved" Cleanse&Polish but I'm keeping an open mind and am quite optimistic. Having said that I'm bound to be the one that the balm doesn't suit and causes a reaction on my very sensitive skin! :doh:

I have been using the starter kit for 5 days now and absolutely adore the products. My skin started playing up and reacting to everything I was previously using and I am almost certain to have breakouts with balmy products. However, I have had no problems with these products. I used the rosehip seeds with the balm on saturday and my face felt so velvety soft and smooth. The products definitely give me a glow. I havn't tried the eye cream yet as I am still using aquamemory, but am hoping for positive results from that as well. For me this is a simple routine that I am enjoying, though I do add neroli oil to the moisturiser during the day.

I hope you have the same results lovelizearlestuff & everyone else who has purchased the kit. It took me a few months to get this as it was always on waitlist, normally I get fed up & don't bother but so glad I went for this.

I really enjoyed the show without AY shouting over her, the last show she did Emma tried to speak but couldn't get a word in! I like Emma and she knows her stuff and probably comes across a bit 'mad' because of nerves! Noticed that other guest presenters have very shaky hands too when trying to demo!

I also ordered the starter kit and can't wait to try it! :clapping:

I notice they've removed the video of starter kit with AY and replaced is with JR. At least, Emma does get a chance to do most of the talking.

My kit did arrive yesterday so I'll let you, Snowstorm and Pumpkin know how I get on. No adverse reactions so far. I'm still a bit unsure about the rosehip seeds because granular exfoliators (ooh hark at me with the beauty therapist lingo - that proves I watch too much QVC!) don't suit me including the LE gentle one. Maybe I'll take the plunge over the weekend.:wonder:

Last edited:
Great to read reviews from others that have tried the kit. I am a week in now and I am really enjoying using the kit. The balm is fab and the beads that you mix with the balm suits my skin. The face cream sinks in nicely and the eye gel is light and absorbs quickly. My skin feels lovely and soft and I have to say I am really enjoying this kit. So in all this kit is a winner for me!

Great to read reviews from others that have tried the kit. I am a week in now and I am really enjoying using the kit. The balm is fab and the beads that you mix with the balm suits my skin. The face cream sinks in nicely and the eye gel is light and absorbs quickly. My skin feels lovely and soft and I have to say I am really enjoying this kit. So in all this kit is a winner for me!

You've taken the words right out of my mouth (feel a song coming on!) , the balm is gorgeous and smells divine as do the rosehip seeds, does feel quite granular but not in a rough way, skin is lovely, soft and smooth afterwards. The eye serum is light and non sticky and the face cream is also light (similar to PCMC in texture) sinks in easily and also smells gorgeous.
The cloth is a very good quality too and is really soft. I will definately be buying the full sizes!

I would love to see a mask in the range and body products too....please Emma! :nod:

Lol am really pleased there are fellow devotees on this site!! I hope she develops the range. Just had a quick look at what's available and I would quite like to try the serum but not sure I can justify it at the moment. I would like to see a toner and face mask too. Bodycare would also be lovely if the fragrances were the same.

Been away all week and waiting to get home so I could use the starter kit which I thought would be waiting for me. But the Hermes guy left it underneath my car on Wed, and needless to say it was not there when I got home last night. So no idea when I can try mine:wonder:

It's great that you're seeing fab results from this range as well. I am getting addicted to the stuff! It's a pleasure to use but the results are even better & I was also thinking that a mask would do just nicely, so here's hoping. My skin has been calm & well behaved since starting this range last friday. I have stopped using neroli oil & the results are still great. I also want to try the serum too but am waiting for the 3 piece set to come back in stock, the one that contains the serum, moisturiser & balm. The only product I haven't tried is the eye cream because as previously stated, I already have one on the go which is has been going since January! I only use it in the mornings as use almond oil at night which is really helping with my dark circles.

It just shows we don't need a lot of products, (to slot in here there & everywhere!) to see results. This range is simple & easy to use.

Been away all week and waiting to get home so I could use the starter kit which I thought would be waiting for me. But the Hermes guy left it underneath my car on Wed, and needless to say it was not there when I got home last night. So no idea when I can try mine:wonder:

I was shocked when I read that. What was he thinking? The guy who delivers my parcels never used to knock on my door & just left them in my brown bin in full view of everyone. I saw him do it once & then realised this is what he must have been doing all along, so told him not to do this again. Anyway back to you, have you contacted Hermes/QVC?

Hope you get this sorted, it's a real pain as QVC will no doubt investigate first.

It's great that you're seeing fab results from this range as well. I am getting addicted to the stuff! It's a pleasure to use but the results are even better & I was also thinking that a mask would do just nicely, so here's hoping. My skin has been calm & well behaved since starting this range last friday. I have stopped using neroli oil & the results are still great. I also want to try the serum too but am waiting for the 3 piece set to come back in stock, the one that contains the serum, moisturiser & balm. The only product I haven't tried is the eye cream because as previously stated, I already have one on the go which is has been going since January! I only use it in the mornings as use almond oil at night which is really helping with my dark circles.

It just shows we don't need a lot of products, (to slot in here there & everywhere!) to see results. This range is simple & easy to use.

That's awful WildRose. Hope QVC send you a replacement or a refund, at least.

Been looking on eBay and there are a few EH items starting to be listed including auction with full size complete cleansing system rrp £42.00 which is new and boxed apart from balm being tested once. Hope this doesn't break any rules mentioning eBay items but thought some of you might be keen to have a look. I hasten to add I'm not the seller trying to drum up interest!

Have now gone and purchased the serum. Had a look and good reviews so have taken the plunge!!

That's awful WildRose. Hope QVC send you a replacement or a refund, at least.

Been looking on eBay and there are a few EH items starting to be listed including auction with full size complete cleansing system rrp £42.00 which is new and boxed apart from balm being tested once. Hope this doesn't break any rules mentioning eBay items but thought some of you might be keen to have a look. I hasten to add I'm not the seller trying to drum up interest!

Had to wait for letter so I can confirm the parcel has gone missing, and they wait for replacement I think. Shoddy I think, but its what you get with QVc. Would not mind, but came home yesterday and there was a parcel (L'Occitane TSV) behind the pillar at the front porch, just left again. WTH?????????

So no idea when I get to try my EH
Shame, I was really looking forward to it

Last edited:
Returns process at QV does seem a hamfisted appraoch WildRose particularly as the situation is beyond your control yet you are the one who is effectively being penalised!

Had to wait for letter so I can confirm the parcel has gone missing, and they wait for replacement I think. Shoddy I think, but its what you get with QVc. Would not mind, but came home yesterday and there was a parcel (L'Occitane TSV) behind the pillar at the front porch, just left again. WTH?????????

So no idea when I get to try my EH
Shame, I was really looking forward to it

E H Starter Kit showing back in stock today, Wildrose, so maybe it will be on its way to you. Do hope so.:wonder:

Latest posts

Back