emma hardie ??? anyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
has any of you tried the emma hardy try me ......it was a 4 piece kit..cleanser. rose hip bits to use as an exfoliator + pot of cream to go on top + mit......also a tube of eye cream which by the way is all fab BUT when i went to look at the reviews as one does to see what others thought as the tops look all the same...so you have to open a tub to see whats in it...anyway....the reviews were saying the headband was a nice suprise etc etc.WHAT HEADBAND.....!!!!!! so i rung them up to see where mine was...nice CS read out 4 oirce kit blah blah blah.....i said look at the photos.shows BOTH the cloth & also the headband.she agreed said it would have to be passed onto x dept etc....got a letter a couple of days later ...meanwhile the smashbox TSV arrives & im opening the packets.......low & behold i dont have a brush in my eye shadows......so when a phone call came about emma hardies non headband i asked him about that too...so did anyone get the headband as they are " looking into it " as for the smashbox they cant do anything about the brush as they are not a UK firm [ presume he meant smashbox & not qvc ]... & i cant swop it as the have no fair left unless i want to go onto waitlist p after reading in here about poss returns are sent out for waitlist items i declined .....so ive 2 items missing in one week

Sorry no help with Emma Hardie.

But as for the Smashbox, I would email the company and explain. Tell them QVC UK said they cannot do anything about the missing brush. They should send you a free brush at the very least if they have good CS. Smashbox are now owned by Estee Lauder and everyone say they are good with any problems concerning their brands.

www.smashbox.com

The website, then go to custmer service on the site.

Iggy the brush is rubbish anyway, very stiff and plastic so i would not worry about that. It is not up to the normal standards HTH.

Wow.... went blue reading your sentence BUT the brush isn't much cop anyway, haven't you got another you could use instead? Alternatively Superdrug (or any other) sell el cheapo brushes.

Iggy the brush is rubbish anyway, very stiff and plastic so i would not worry about that. It is not up to the normal standards HTH.

i didnt think it would be great BUT its the principal of it all IYSWIM......the chap said they didnt have my colour in left BUT could go on waitlist.....[ no thanks ]...it just made me mad missing 2 items in one week.....the headband would really come in handy too, i did tell the bloke i had enough brushes to sell him some lol.....just hoped [ no wondered ] if anyone else had been short changed with the emma hardie stuff which is yummy by the way...

Emma Hardie is on during Alison's anniversary show just now and she is so rough in her movements, my skin is cringing in sympathy for the poor model!!!!!! Poor models skin is looking rather red now!!!!:eek:

Emma Hardie is on during Alison's anniversary show just now and she is so rough in her movements, my skin is cringing in sympathy for the poor model!!!!!! Poor models skin is looking rather red now!!!!:eek:

I agree Sazza, I was whincing as well. Competition in bossiness between EM & AY:giggle:

LOL She was almost pulling that poor models head off!! :mysmilie_61: And then she started waffing on about all the 'luminosity' when the poor cow was lying there with a flushed face from all the pulling about. :grin: Even Gobby looked alarmed. :smirk: Scary woman....it is a woman, isn't it???? :devil:

I was just watching the Emma Hardie demo on the try me kit now and saw EH give AY a bit of a dirty look for having a laugh with the model when she was talking about the rose hip grains it was so obvious I felt a bit uncomfortable for AY even though we all know she likes to talk lol

There certainly did seem to be an atmosphere between EH and Ali. As to the pummelling of the poor models actual face, I've always been given to believe that the skin on the facial area is delicate :confused: EH looked like she was kneading bread. Then Ali said something along the lies of how dewy the model looked; to me she looked like she'd been literally slapped around for you.

I only saw EH for a moment but I thought her makeup was heavy and yet I still felt her skin wasn't good.

Wow.... went blue reading your sentence BUT the brush isn't much cop anyway, haven't you got another you could use instead? Alternatively Superdrug (or any other) sell el cheapo brushes.

yes hun i could set up a brush shop its just the cheek of it & as i had already was short changed with the emma hardie band & then the brush & NOW to may me really cross i got an opened up mally try me /cheapo think for a pressy.........rang & CS was brill & all sorted out now.......why me :doh:

though rose hips thinhys are a bit abrasive BUT the melt on the skin cleanser & also the eye cream & also the day/night stuff is great.,, hoping for a TSV with the headbacnd in it lol........didnt see the progs so cant coment on them

Latest posts

Back