Emma Hardie and QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Okay, I was chatting to the Emma Hardie rep in SpaceNK today.

I asked about Emma and QVC? So the official word is, Emma Hardie does not consider QVC UK as a platform for the brand anymore. Its yes for QVC Italy, and Emma will appear there. Here in the UK it will be the Area Manager doing any shows and they will could be only once a year.

The brand is now in Marks & Spencer, SpaceNK and a few other places in the UK, so they no longer see the need to appear on QVC.

DONNA

I was browsing qvc uk earlier this week and there was only one item left so I had a feeling this was coming. I would love EH to do a TSV even once a year and don't mind someone representing the brand as long as we get a TSV and a good deal

I've tried Emma Hardie's face cream, but I couldn't get on board with the smell. I actually binned it (and I never bin beauty products). I usually persist with items and then don't get them again. I couldn't do that with this one.

However, I have tried her moringa balm and that was lovely. I would use that again.

I so wanted to like the Moringa Balm but I can't bear the smell. If I've got a headache or feel a bit under par it makes me feel nauseous. Never had a reaction like it to anything other than a couple of perfumes ... Fleur Des Fleurs by Nina Ricci used to be a killer for me. I think its the jasmine I can't cope with.

Funny you should say that Tink because I can't get on with it either. I've used a couple of the EH body products (TKMaxx clearance) but on my face? It's a migraine waiting to happen. I keep going back to mostly Cleanse & Polish and the first balm I ever tried, Eve Lom and even though it's smelly too, it doesn't make me feel queasy. Shame because I wanted to get along with Moringa too.

Strivechtin offer

That's very interesting!!! I wonder if others will follow the lead? There are so many good alternatives where you can buy the brands. Salonskincare.com is good with p and p included in price. They also make videos with Debbie Greenwood and experts. They've got an offer on with Strivechtin atm, with free handcream when you buy 2 products. :mysmilie_14:

Any Emma fans out there, on her own website today (Friday) only, spend £50 and get the midas touch serum worth £59 free. And no delivery charge. Don't mind if I do!

Well at least I know that when I finish my last few drops of Moringa Balm there are other high street stockists where it is available. I have Elemis Balm and a Neals Yard one to use first though. Then I will decide which I prefer and buy again.

Theyve got a lovely mornings balm on eBay, tried to copy it but didn't do it right, worth a look if you love the balm, it's in cheap too.

Last edited:
There is currently a set of three 50ml Moringa Balms on her website, for £38.

that same set is also available via M&S and i paid £30 and free collect - as it as on 20% off
M&S very regulary have the 20% off all beauty items, so worth getting onto their mailing list for
they also have the new EH face oils and serums and those are also always incl in the offer

I think Vienna has recommended an eBay seller in the past. I have bought. Was it Elliemae? She makes to order but not necessarily moringa balm.

I think Vienna has recommended an eBay seller in the past. I have bought. Was it Elliemae? She makes to order but not necessarily moringa balm.

Yes I think it was Elliemae she recommended, she does a lovely facial oil, that I have enjoyed using. Think she does moisturisers, body butters etc, as well

Latest posts

Back