'Ello gorgeous.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strato, you are priceless. Here's BB trying to sort out his love life and you post about..............a bl--dy memory stick!
Burlz was probably thinking about his *ahem* memory stick too!

Is there a MOvember situation going on here?

Looks like a gossip watch (TSV with buymoresavemore couple of years ago) Supercoolwillow will have the item number if you want one.

Jude xx

Looks like a gossip watch (TSV with buymoresavemore couple of years ago) Supercoolwillow will have the item number if you want one.

Jude xx

It's an Ice-Watch, all the range with the, err, young & err, something......I think they're hideous myself personally but what do I know, I'm old, unfashionable & wear an Omega, no sense of style or what's 'in' whatsoever!
:emo:
(Near hysteria on Amazon every time one appears on a lightning deal & they go in seconds! lol)

I bet Halle Berry wouldn't be content with a knife sharpener as a gift Strato.

Last edited:
Hes ok, I prefer the frech L'artisan guest or the man who was doing the mobile phone tsv yesterday with the blushing cheeks. I also looOOOOOng for Daniel Green to come back. I did miss the guest so just going on the photos you posted did not hear him speak.

Hes ok, I prefer the frech L'artisan guest or the man who was doing the mobile phone tsv yesterday with the blushing cheeks. I also looOOOOOng for Daniel Green to come back. I did miss the guest so just going on the photos you posted did not hear him speak.

And don't forget Debbie Flint, you had your eye on her also tristar :)

Latest posts

Back