Ellis Ward and the Mesh hour !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bless her, did anyone see her last night from midnight till 1am - you have to praise anyone who can talk about a ladder for 60 minutes.

She questioned Frenchy a couple of times, and seem's he didn't know the answers, least he was honest!

I didn’t see that hour, so haven’t got a clue about the specs. But shouldn’t the HDD size be more relevant, if you want every member of the family, to ‘have space on it’.:mysmilie_11:
Bless her, did anyone see her last night from midnight till 1am - you have to praise anyone who can talk about a ladder for 60 minutes.
Praise indeed that is no mean feat.:mysmilie_696:

Ryan, I think I must have my 'particularly-dense-head' on today 'cos I cant work out if your post is really saying Ellis was correct in what she said, or you were actually being sarcastic. Sorreeeeeeee, please explain! :)

Rich

Sometimes things don't translate too well when you type /write them.I was being very sarcastic.She may as well have said something like,"The more family members you hacve the more "Cores" you're better of having..and soon technology weill advance to 6 core for those with larger families.
I don't get how they can allow her or anybody on talking such total BS..ANMD no doubt there are people sitting there listening to her and thinking "Oh really I didn't realise that,,I'll have one" Unbelievable

Thats what I find riveting about shopping television .That somebody can actuially bang on about a ladder or ,a hammer or a drill or anything really ,forever.
Ellis isn't my favourite presenter on any channel but she is a pro as most of them are and thats a tough job.I couldn't talk about a ladder or hammer for more than 2 minutes at a push.

The next time I caught her on doing the Mesh thing, she actually had the sense to ask the Guest to explain what Quad Core meant *snigger*

That easy.They're an Irish band with three sisters and their brother.
I would have been impressed if he said that.

Thats what I find riveting about shopping television .That somebody can actuially bang on about a ladder or ,a hammer or a drill or anything really ,forever.

That's the problem with IW compared to say QVC.
At least QVC move onto different products instead of wittering on about one in the whole hour.

You'd think the IW presenters would sit down with a dictionary sometimes so they could develop a few more interesting adjectives to their repertoire, but it's always the same old cliches.

Feeeeenominal....

Latest posts

Back