Ellis Is Now Totally Pointless

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And horribly expensive for what it is: 19.99 pounds for each charm of coated topaz
Another example of a Gems TV brand of yesteryear that had interesting designs, heavy silver weights and took Rae Carpenter a lot of time and effort to create. Used to have a real point of difference from all the other mass-produced charms on the market. I even bought some of the last of stock Christmas themed ones and threaded a glittery snap hoop to hang on the tree.

I'm afraid to say that, after Rae left and Kati Elliott took over Kama & Milano, it's bordering on tat that I'd look at for a few seconds before tucking in to my turkey.

Another example of a Gems TV brand of yesteryear that had interesting designs, heavy silver weights and took Rae Carpenter a lot of time and effort to create. Used to have a real point of difference from all the other mass-produced charms on the market. I even bought some of the last of stock Christmas themed ones and threaded a glittery snap hoop to hang on the tree.

I'm afraid to say that, after Rae left and Kati Elliott took over Kama & Milano, it's bordering on tat that I'd look at for a few seconds before tucking in to my turkey.

Yeah Rae's ranges looked really good.

Kati's look cheap and tacky (especially as they've also become a victim of the gold tone / gold plating), and they come across as a bit of an after thought. She pretty much alluded to such last week too saying that because of Visage, etc, these were down the pecking order.

If I had bought one of the £20 Kama bracelets, I'd be fuming because I can't recall the last time there was a Kama show. Since Rae left, it's been almost entirely Milano charms being featured.

Ellis and the twit folding towels during their paid telecast to Australia. Wonder what the income loss will be.

Attachments

• IMG_5465.png
    IMG_5465.png
    1.6 MB
Ellis and the twit folding towels during their paid telecast to Australia. Wonder what the income loss will be.
And they’re being so serious about them too. Serviette de Beaute, really? It’s a microfibre face flannel.

I buy Erase my Face cloths which are great at removing make up with or without a cleanser.

And they’re being so serious about them too. Serviette de Beaute, really? It’s a microfibre face flannel.

I buy Erase my Face cloths which are great at removing make up with or without a cleanser.
More than £3 each for 3 black hand towels and they took an hour on it! Multibuy suckers! I tell you i’d rather buy beauty products from Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh- who looks way better that Kati. What trash.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back