Ellis Is Now Totally Pointless

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And horribly expensive for what it is: 19.99 pounds for each charm of coated topaz
Another example of a Gems TV brand of yesteryear that had interesting designs, heavy silver weights and took Rae Carpenter a lot of time and effort to create. Used to have a real point of difference from all the other mass-produced charms on the market. I even bought some of the last of stock Christmas themed ones and threaded a glittery snap hoop to hang on the tree.

I'm afraid to say that, after Rae left and Kati Elliott took over Kama & Milano, it's bordering on tat that I'd look at for a few seconds before tucking in to my turkey.

Another example of a Gems TV brand of yesteryear that had interesting designs, heavy silver weights and took Rae Carpenter a lot of time and effort to create. Used to have a real point of difference from all the other mass-produced charms on the market. I even bought some of the last of stock Christmas themed ones and threaded a glittery snap hoop to hang on the tree.

I'm afraid to say that, after Rae left and Kati Elliott took over Kama & Milano, it's bordering on tat that I'd look at for a few seconds before tucking in to my turkey.

Yeah Rae's ranges looked really good.

Kati's look cheap and tacky (especially as they've also become a victim of the gold tone / gold plating), and they come across as a bit of an after thought. She pretty much alluded to such last week too saying that because of Visage, etc, these were down the pecking order.

If I had bought one of the £20 Kama bracelets, I'd be fuming because I can't recall the last time there was a Kama show. Since Rae left, it's been almost entirely Milano charms being featured.

Latest posts

Back