Elemis Voucher From QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So did anyone else get the email offer a £5 off your next Elemis purchase by the 18th Feb?????????

Very shocked actually.
Went on about my buying the last Elemis TSV and how I must be running low on Elemis products.

ENJOY5 is the code, but I think it might be linked to certain accounts only.

I got one also Donna, doubt I'll use it though... shame we can't use it on the TSV next month :blush:

I got one as well, I will use mine as I need some more pro radiance cleanser and I was going to go into Debenhams one night after work to get some as once you add the postage its a tiny bit cheaper so I tend to get almost all my ELemis from there and just get TSV's of they have stuff I like/want. Might as well get from QVC and get the £5 off will cover the p&p and make it a little bit cheaper than the elemis counter

So did anyone else get the email offer a £5 off your next Elemis purchase by the 18th Feb?????????

Very shocked actually.
Went on about my buying the last Elemis TSV and how I must be running low on Elemis products.

ENJOY5 is the code, but I think it might be linked to certain accounts only.

Bless you for mentioning it.:clapping::clapping:
I had just got rid of the junk emails and then came on here and you made me chack to see if I had one and had deleted it :sad:, and yes. Good think deletet does not mean deleted forever :rock: You have just saved me £5 as I am after the enzyme wash lol
thank you Donna:clapping::clapping:

I don't think I got one ! :sad:

What was the date of the e-mail ?
and the subject title ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I got one as well, I will use mine as I need some more pro radiance cleanser and I was going to go into Debenhams one night after work to get some as once you add the postage its a tiny bit cheaper so I tend to get almost all my ELemis from there and just get TSV's of they have stuff I like/want. Might as well get from QVC and get the £5 off will cover the p&p and make it a little bit cheaper than the elemis counter

I got one too but won't be using it as there's nothing I need at the mo.

delh .... you might be interested in this:

http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/10796
You can get 15% off if you use the code ELE111 at the checkout and P&P is free

There is also this great offer if you need the toner too:
http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/15205

I've used this company a lot and their service is excellent with speedy delivery.

I got one will not use it. would of been nice if i could of used it off the next tsv.

It arrived today and is called QVC Updates

May try a facial wash.

Thank you very much for your answer, LadyM ! :flower::flower:

I definately didn't receive the offer, then. :down:

Is there a way to try the code before confirming an order and cancel if it doesn't work ?

I got one also Donna, doubt I'll use it though... shame we can't use it on the TSV next month :blush:

Yes that's what I was thinking as well. Don't know if I'll be using it yet, I may go for some shower stuff, but I was really holding out for the TSV :happy:

Latest posts

Back