Elemis Visible Brilliance Serum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi I've seen a kit which includes this product and I'm thinking of trying it but I wondered if anybody had used it and if so what results did you see.

Normally I use LE but think my skin needs a change!!

Thanks

Chris

I am using it at the moment and really like it. Now I only use once a day not twice, but it does seem to make your skin look smooth and clear. I got mine in a TSV last year, but as using up something else only started it the other week.

I got the ex-TSV kit with this in from MrM for Christmas and don't really rate it. Can't see any difference on my skin. Just my tuppenthworth. x

No difference at all for me.

If you want radiance, go for A'Kin Rosehip oil. It takes about 4-5 weeks to show though(on my skin anyway).

I've been using this since February - bought in the TSV. However, the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is much, much better than this. Very disappointed considering how much it costs.

I've been using this since February - bought in the TSV. However, the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is much, much better than this. Very disappointed considering how much it costs.

Beauty Flash Balm didn't do anything for me either. Now, I think about it I don't think I've noticed any difference to the clarity of my skin lately and I think this is purely because I'm not using the right cleanser for me at the moment now that C&P has changed. When I used old formula C&P I didn't need a serum because my skin glowed due to my cleanser. I have however noticed a difference in suppleness to my skin using Gatineau Force Collagen serum, Elemis Maximum Moisture cream and Superdrug Vitamin E Oil. x

You should not be using Beauty Flash everyday, lots of people do. Its a mask or for once in a while to wear under your makeup. Contains rice brain which will dry your skin to paper if over used. And whatever you do don't put it under your eyes.

No difference at all for me.

If you want radiance, go for A'Kin Rosehip oil. It takes about 4-5 weeks to show though(on my skin anyway).

Yep, same for me too - the A'kin rosehip is the best oil/serumy type thing I've put on my skin. Took about 5 or so weeks to see a difference, but am not having as many breakouts as I was and my skin is clearer and firmer - and less dehydrated.

Latest posts

Back