Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right I think this TSV has set a bar for the future of beauty TSVs with QVC.
It sold out, yes 18000 sold out before the 7pm. Then 2000 on advanced order which went limited in the same show.

So though so many on st.com and facebook complained and said they would not buy because of the price. It still sold 19000+, think AY said only 150 left in the 7 pm show for advance orders and it would not be should again?

This shows QVC that people will pay for more expensive TSVs(on easy pay), and they can sell 19000 units of a brand. The Perricone TSV just at the beginning of the New Year which was really expensive sold well too. Now what many consider a brand staple in the QVC family had a very high priced TSV and sold out. As I said on another thread I can see the lower priced brands going up to what say Decleor,Elemis and Gatineau TSVs used to be £40+.

It will be interesting to see what the next Gatineau TSV is priced at?

It's a shame it was so expensive even on easy pays you would pay until May,I can see why it was priced high but so many on here didn't go for it
I know it's ages ago but molton brown tsvs were always good value,even l'occitane can be close to fifty quid with p and p.
If it sold out then someone must be buying,just not our FMs !

Have just checked the status of my TSV order which was placed at 7.30am yesterday and it's still saying "in process" After all the horror stories I have read on here I hope its not another "problem with stock" thing.

Went to the bank yesterday morning and it looked like the first payment was "in process" of being taken.

I know some of you said that yours had been shipped. Is that the case for everyone?? I know I'm being impatient but other TSV's I've ordered i.e. the Philosophy one in November arrived in two days!!

I want my TSV *stamps foot and pouts*:angry:

Mine's showing "in progress" still. It's the first TSV for a long while where I really want all the products and will use them all; I have a bad feeling that mine will show "Awaiting Stock" later today and I'll be bitterly disappointed. It never happens with items you regret ordering does it!

Jude xx

No Akimbo it doesn't.

I haven't ordered since November as I now only order the things I really want and that I think are good value.

Was so excited when I ordered (I know I need to get out more!!) and now I feel really disappointed.

I ordered mine at midnight as soon as the easy-payments appeared on-line :sweat: It seems more to do with the speed your credit card clears the payment; they don't seem to honour the purchases in the order placed. Fingers crossed we all get them without any hassle :sun:

Jude xx

According to AY, they had sold 20,000 when it sold out.
Maybe the people who are still waiting have been allocated the Advanced Orders. Think she said it was due w/c 21st March.

just had to be helped up of the door mat, I have just received my TSV !

Do you live in the warehouse????:cheeky:

I think I will be lucky to get mine this time next week.

Bought a trench coat in Debenhams Sale, free shipping ordered Tuesday evening and shipped Wednesday. It was sitting on the doorstep this morning at 9am.

If you where put on Advanced Order it will say in your online account.

woo hoo! It's showing as shipped! :sun: I'll never say anything bad about QVC again!....until the next time :wink:

Jude xx

just had to be helped up of the door mat, I have just received my TSV !

Flippin heck that was quick!! Mine showed as shipped yesterday and I got my email today so on past experience it should be here by Monday (I hope)

sometimes qvc, surprises me ...i had ordered something on sunday ,was shipped on monday and received on tuesday .
My elemis has just been shipped ,wont be surprised if i get it tomorrow ...but will not bank on it ...maybe monday .

I was actually pleased this morning that I resisted this TSV because it was a heck of a lot of money when I have so much Elemis stock to use up, however hope I don't regret it when running low.

I did use the opportunity of the 3 easy pays to get some cleanser though; which I do need.

Latest posts

Back