Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ignore the last...loosing the plot...the keys hidden in the purple tag attached to it!!! Just found it as soon as I posted.....

love the case, perfect for make-up. it will look great on my dressing table:happy:

I have my case on my dressing table with my skin stuff in it I keep my make up in a silver elemis case in the top drawer (well some of it the rest is in a BE box) and I dont like pots on the surface so its great

Still waiting for mine, maybe tomorrow fingers crossed I want to get my hands on that bag!

Ignore the last...loosing the plot...the keys hidden in the purple tag attached to it!!! Just found it as soon as I posted.....

I seen the vanity in silver sold on the Elemis counter, that was how I knew where the key was. Had a play on the counter with the case.

I nearly threw the padlock out thinking it was one of the little bags they put in to keep the dry and fresh. Only I thought, oh thats heavy made me check.:doh:

Mine has just arrived.
Glad AY mentioned the padlock and key on the launch show or I would have probably thrown it out along with the sachets of gel.

Mine came yesterday with the handle broken on the case.:sad:

However, Mr Catkins fixed it with two blobs of Superglue and its now sitting on my bathroom shelf as good as new! :rock:

Oh wow, I just received my 14 day detox regime from Debenham's and included in the package was a 125ml bottle of Skin Nourishing Milk Bath and a 125ml bottle of Aching Muscle Super Soak. So not only did I pay 20£ less than on Le Q, I also got two sizeable goodies thrown in.

Will come in handy for the move in two weeks' time, I'm looking forward to soaking in my new bathroom after building flatpack furniture for days!

I know suki 1 I was gutted. I was so excited to receive it and then my case was broken. Took the shine off somewhat but Mr C to the rescue.

Y'see men are good for something other than getting the tops off jars!!

Has anyone received their Advanced Order TSV yet?

I emailed Customer Services and they don't know when stock is due but I thought they were due this week?!

I emailed Customer Services and they don't know when stock is due but I thought they were due this week?!

Yes the stock was due on the 21st March, I received mine on Wednesday!

Hope by now you have received your TSV on advanced orders.

Hope by now you have received your TSV on advanced orders.

Well, I called CS yesterday Suki and the man I spoke to said that the stock had come back in and he swapped my order to In Process from Advanced - surely this should be done as soon the stock comes in as you are guaranteed the stock?? He then asked if it was on Easy Pay as he would have to put that on himself?

All being well it should be with me in the next few days.

Thanks

Makes you wonder if they know what they are doing :doh:

I know - its no wonder people are not happy with the Q at the minute - especially as I have seen the Founders Day advert saying that they are here for the customer etc!!

Latest posts

Back