Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's showing as shipped too thank goodness - fingers crossed it may come tomorrow X - that's my fingers crossed not a kiss lol.

Got it two hours ago!

My order arrived! Yay! Amazed of both the speed or delivery and the content of the tsv! Pricey but worth every penny!

Can I ask of those you have received their's. How big is the vanity case?

Debenhams have the grey/silver one with three items, someone put up at £72 and free shipping. So I saw it today on counter and it looked smaller than the TSV one. Well they had all the products in the TSV one laying down. Its very strongly built anyway.

Can I ask of those you have received their's. How big is the vanity case?

Debenhams have the grey/silver one with three items, someone put up at £72 and free shipping. So I saw it today on counter and it looked smaller than the TSV one. Well they had all the products in the TSV one laying down. Its very strongly built anyway.

Hi Donna,

Got mine yesterday - it's really nice and strong, but I must say its smaller than I thought it would be !!

You might be able to get an OPI bottle in it standing up - but I think it might be tight though !!

T xx

Mine came this morning as well the case is smaller than I thought you can stand a bottle of leighton Denny up in just the bottom easily in it and its the width of the 2 30ml pots of cream if thats any help Donna

Mine arrived today - totally shocked by the speed of delivery, my orders usually sit "in process" for 2 days
The vanity case seems to be decent quality Donna but you cant stand the serum up in it and close the lid, you cant even put the moisturisers on top of each other and close the lid.

Height is 4 inches, depth almost 6 inches and widest part almost 8 inches

Will look lovely on my dressing table in my purple bedroom :grin:

Mine arrived today - totally shocked by the speed of delivery, my orders usually sit "in process" for 2 days
The vanity case seems to be decent quality Donna but you cant stand the serum up in it and close the lid, you cant even put the moisturisers on top of each other and close the lid.

Height is 4 inches, depth almost 6 inches and widest part almost 8 inches

Will look lovely on my dressing table in my purple bedroom :grin:

Mine's not arrived yet boo hoo.

Thought it looked small on screen, although beautifully formed no doubt lol - is it a matching purple to the bag that came with the last TSV?

Does anyone remember the pink Liz Earle Vanity case of days gone by? Now that was a good size!

Mine's not arrived yet boo hoo.

Thought it looked small on screen, although beautifully formed no doubt lol - is it a matching purple to the bag that came with the last TSV?

Does anyone remember the pink Liz Earle Vanity case of days gone by? Now that was a good size!

I think Its a darker purple than the purple bag that came with the last TSV

I am happy with the quality of it, it looked quite small on screen so wasnt expectin anything big.

Hope yours comes soon SOT

Mine arrived this morning :clapping: .... love the little vanity case but haven't a clue what I'll use it for. :sun:

Mines arrived!! Got the lock but where are the keys to it??? Am I missing something??

Latest posts

Back