Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair it was quite a dollop that came out of the pump. Do we know if this kit will have PCMC in it as I'm on my last pot.

No PCMC in this set though I'm rather glad as I have quite a stockpile. They will no doubt be flogging it in other kits as its not in the TSV.

I have 3 or it could be 4, 30ml pots of PCMC in a drawer. But only one unopened 50ml pot of the Oxy Night which was bought on ebay for £32!!!!!!!

So I do need the night cream:happy: no seriously!!!

I had an email today saying I could order the Elemis tsv ahead of Sunday. I couldn't resist it, and have just ordered it. After using Cleanse and Polish for years I now love the Pro-Radiance cleanser which is one of the items in it.

Did you have the easy pay option Lucy? I'm really hoping it's on easypay

I buy mine on ebay for about that amount Donna, excellent service to!

Ajl-c some people were pestering Keeley on FB about the tsv being on Easypay and Keeley said that qvc don't decide on easypay until the day before the tsv. Once Keeley explained this people were still asking about ep.

What ordering method did you use? Or was there a link to follow in the email?

Just out of interest...I'm trying to resist ordering! :angel:

Jude xx

there is a link in the email pasted here

not sure if that will work. Product is: 219088

p.s. oddly I am easily resisting this one

Last edited:
Oh yes ebay, you search and can really find great bargins.

I am waiting to see if easy pay and I will get two.

I was the first person who asked about easy pay on Keeley's facebook last weekend.

ALJ-EC, it wasn't on Easypay unfortunately. Perhaps they'll decide to do that by Sunday, in which case I wish I'd have waited til then.

Wow, thanks for the link Glamburglar. I didn't get the email but have just pre-ordered using your link. It certainly beats staying up until midnight Sat, as I think they will have less stock than usual for this one.

Thanks Again! :clapping:

ALJ-EC, it wasn't on Easypay unfortunately. Perhaps they'll decide to do that by Sunday, in which case I wish I'd have waited til then.

That's what I was thinking, I would be gutted! So am hoping for all you ladies that have pre-ordered that it won't be on easy pay!!

I am still resisiting, as only want the night cream but have loads left at mo and am not desperate. I am currently watching 2x 15ml tubes of night cream on a buy it now for £17.50!! So 30ml for less than £20, if you can put up with it not being in a tub :up:

I received the e mail as well, they will have depleted their stock by doing this so I guess it may well sell out.

I have never used the night cream love PCMC but have been using a decleor balm at night but I need a new cleanser.
I use the original Elemis EDP and it suits me although I know some people are not ken, coincidentally I went in the Molton Brown shop for some Eucalyptus shower gel and was given a sample of a new gel they are bringing out with pinkpepper in it and it smells gorgeous, so am looking forward to the sample of new EDP

there is a link in the email pasted here

not sure if that will work. Product is: 219088

p.s. oddly I am easily resisting this one

Thanks for the link, GlamBurglar ! It works great ! :flower::flower:

I didn't receive the e-mail and it's now impossible to view the item (without your link) just by typing the item number : it comes back to the Home page.

And it's not on Qcut either !

Anyway, I don't think I'll buy it before I'm certain there's no easypay.

I have a feeling this will be on ep on sunday as I have worked out the ep payments work out as £22.98 x2 , £15.32 x3 . £11.49 x4. If this is the case why have qvc denied people getting this on ep before sun.
They should seriously rethink their "decide on easypay the day before the tsv" policy.

Also Donna hope you didn't think I was on about you in my last post as I wasn't. I was saying how people still ask Keeley if its on easypay when she has already given answers. Hope I didn't offend. X

TSV is on website now

Elemis 5 Piece Pro Intense Anti Ageing Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £45.96
QVC Price £55.00
Item Number 219088
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Reveal a radiant, youthful-looking complexion with this Elemis set for challenged skin. Rid your skin of daily grime with Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser designed to give a brightening and smoothing effect on the skin, and follow with soothing Apricot Toner to help maintain your skin's pH levels. There's also Pro-Intense Eye Lip Contour Cream for tackling the appearance of lines around eyes and lips, and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream to keep skin fully hydrated. Finally, you'll be treated to Papaya Enzyme Peel and a sample of Eau de Perfume Exotic.

Contains:

•Pro-Intense Eye Lip Contour Cream (5ml)
•Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml)
•Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml)
•Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
•Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)
•Eau de Perfume Exotic (1.2ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...params.item.219088.cm_scid.dril/walk.yah.ukhb

I have a feeling this will be on ep on sunday as I have worked out the ep payments work out as £22.98 x2 , £15.32 x3 . £11.49 x4. If this is the case why have qvc denied people getting this on ep before sun.
They should seriously rethink their "decide on easypay the day before the tsv" policy.

Also Donna hope you didn't think I was on about you in my last post as I wasn't. I was saying how people still ask Keeley if its on easypay when she has already given answers. Hope I didn't offend. X

No. I thought I would mention I did ask way back please can we have easy pay? Keeley said it was up to QVC and she had no say. To be honest I got my answer and didn't look back at the facebook page.

Latest posts

Back