Elemis TSV Sat 1st September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally agree, she is a complete waste of space.

She is a waste of space because she can't spell or use punctuation?!!! Because someone's strength isn't in grammar etc does not make them a waste of space IMO. That thing Ian Brady is a waste of space, not someone who works hard, is passionate about their work and their family!

We can't all be good at everything, the grammar/spelling police do not operate on here. She has built up a great business and presents the products quite well. the fact that it is so repetitive is not her fault, the name of the game, and good of her to take the time to explain the TSV.

Too expensive for me, unfortunately.

just going to proof read before posting! lol lol

She is a waste of space because she can't spell or use punctuation?!!! Because someone's strength isn't in grammar etc does not make them a waste of space IMO. That thing Ian Brady is a waste of space, not someone who works hard, is passionate about their work and their family!

Sorry, I had always thought the point of a forum was to express opinions. Cannot believe that I've been wrong all these years,
But I do think Keeley is a waste of space.
The crap that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable at times.
She is selling gunk to slap on your face with the promise that you'll look younger, she hasn't cured cancer as far as I know.

In fact, on her website, she used to have a picture of herself on it that had been airbrushed to within an inch of its life. When it was mentioned on this forum about 18 months ago, the picture vanished for some reason.
So if her product were as good as she claims, why resort to those kind of tricks?
If you like the products, fair play to you, but IMO she damages the reputation of the brand.
I have never used Elemis and as long as she keeps annoying the hell out of me, I never will.

Sorry, I had always thought the point of a forum was to express opinions. Cannot believe that I've been wrong all these years,

I think BaxterBailey expressed an opinion, just like you. Just because you have an opinion and want to express it, doesn't mean people will agree with you. Other people's opinions might be that you are wrong.

I think BaxterBailey expressed an opinion, just like you. Just because you have an opinion and want to express it, doesn't mean people will agree with you. Other people's opinions might be that you are wrong.

Funnily enough I realise people are not going to agree with me. I'm not a child.

Someone posted on FB the contents of the TSV

•1 x Pro-Intense Lift Effect (30ml) - the newest addition to the Pro-Intense range, this cutting-edge lotion is packed with a unique bio-complex of high-tech nature and plant stem cells and helps improve skin elasticity and firmness for a younger-looking complexion
•1 x Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream (15ml)- this rich contouring cream moisturises dry, thin skin around the eyes and lips to help them appear firmer, plumper and more youthful-looking
•1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml) – this multi award-winning, non-granular cream exfoliator is formulated with natural fruit enzymes to help remove dead skin cells, and comes in limited edition packaging to celebrate it’s 10 year anniversary
•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) – a multi award-winning and top-rated anti-ageing moisturiser, which helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin
•1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash (50ml) - enriched with tri-enzymes and white truffle, it actively helps to smooth your skin, whilst dissolving skin cells to help reveal a brighter, radiant-looking complexion
•1 x luxury vanity case

Elemis Sep tsv.jpg

Picture from FB

I will be buying this but only if I can use my GETGOR code. I think it's valid up to 1 September - at least I hope so. Had problems using the last code I received.

If the rumour is right that its going to be over £60 with no easy pays, this TSV will be too expensive for me.

I received a sample of the Elemis pro-intense lift effect from Qvc ahead of the tsv. Apparently 71% in trials stated it visually improved facial contours. It has a quite sticky consistency but smells lovely!However gorgeous as that is, I don't feel it's very moisturising and it's rolling off on application of my primer. I think I'll be giving this one a miss despite having run out of PCMC. I've got plenty LE superskin in stock which I'm equally happy with.

Oh dear! Received a card with a sample of the new product. As Petpixie mentions its very sticky. So I slapped it on - was OK at first but then it started to sting like crazy. Now my face is a lovely shade of pink.

Incidentally, just watching the new Deal Channel and they're flogging Decleor at the moment. Exclusive, eh?! Flogging a cleanser for £12.99 + £2.00 p&p. Also, Lorraine Winslade (ex SBC) seems to be their beauty expert guest.

Oh dear! Received a card with a sample of the new product. As Petpixie mentions its very sticky. So I slapped it on - was OK at first but then it started to sting like crazy. Now my face is a lovely shade of pink.

Incidentally, just watching the new Deal Channel and they're flogging Decleor at the moment. Exclusive, eh?! Flogging a cleanser for £12.99 + £2.00 p&p. Also, Lorraine Winslade (ex SBC) seems to be their beauty expert guest.

What channel number is the Deal Channel on please? Can't seem to find it :O

Latest posts

Back