Elemis TSV Sat 1st September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone heard how many TSV"S have been sold today. Usually its 10,000 , hurry up, etc etc etc.

But i think its been a slow day, not going well. :thinking:

Has anyone heard how many TSV"S have been sold today. Usually its 10,000 , hurry up, etc etc etc.

But i think its been a slow day, not going well. :thinking:

I think it is the cost. How many people have £75.00 to spend on beauty products these days?. I used to buy beautyTSV's when they were under £30.00. I even bought a few nearer the £40.00 mark but when I added up how much I was spending on products that weren't really doing much for my skin I decided to stop.

Used my GETGOR code so managed to get this on easy pay. Wouldn't have bought this otherwise.

Creams will do nowt for sagging. As has been mentioned it's the underlying structure you need to work on. I have the Rio face toner. It's absolutely flamin fantastic! I tried the Tua Trend too but that was much more fiddly. Clarisonic/Liz Earle, Rio face toner and cheap moisturiser and that works better than any of the hundred formulations and layers of slap I've troweled on over the years. EMS technology totally does what it says it does and is scientifically proven. I discovered it through a physiotherapist (gluteal amnesia...don't ask!!!) and was recommended the Slendertone bottom EMS gadget which passively exercises your bum muscles and reactivated the muscle that I couldn't make work myself (it had decided to switch off for a bit...silly burger!). Anyhoo, it worked a treat...and a rounder bottom to boot, but you sure as heck could feel it! So I had high hopes for the Rio before I bought it and I haven't been disappointed.

My attention is drawn to Keeley's forehead today, where did those wrinkles come from, they were not there a month ago?
Was she not using any Elemis products prior to appearing for the TSV on QVC today?

Used my GETGOR code so managed to get this on easy pay. Wouldn't have bought this otherwise.

I'd have done the same Tootie but unfortunately I only want/need/(OK, need for a spare! lol) one of the 5 items:

PCMC - would be a spare.......but odd to include if you are supposed to use the new Lift Effect for the day & the Night Cream at night, err hello, what do I do with the PCMC then.....?

Pro-Intense Lift Effect - don't fancy it after Donna & a couple of others I think rated it as 'poo' & I am quite happy with the Quartz Lift Serum, which may only be a quick fix but does firm & tighten my saggy bits, at least to a degree! lol

Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream - I now use & much prefer the newer Elemis Pro Collagen Eye Treatment.

Papaya Enzyme Peel - hate the stuff, does nothing for me except booger up my skin for a week!

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash - still using up the (now technically out of date!) 200ml I bought at the end of last year!

*sigh* Unbelieveable, an Elemis TSV & I don't actually want it......! :sad:

So not a sell out. I tried the try me kit with the 'new wonder cream'. I did not like it at all. Had to double up with cream on top. Saved me buying!

Didn't sell out presumably as it was just too dear, £75 in one go is a weeks/fortnights shopping for me, rather than more jallop for my face.

Totally agree, she is a complete waste of space.
I think she is trying to earn a living, doing it in the best way she knows, Ricky :happy: Maybe she is not doing it in a way most of us like, actually, I am in the very minority in saying I don't mind her, I believe she has to sell a product and I know many other sales people also do that, like the Prai woman, the Gatineau chap, Decleor woman, Judith Williams,and of course the Perricone woman. They all claim that their product is the best and try to brainwash us:happy: If any of their product was that good, we would all look so many years younger and wrinkle free. We like some guests and maybe, Keeley rubs many the wrong way in her sale prattle, but I find the same with the Prai and the Perricone women and Lulu also. The Perricone woman and some others bring the "Doctors" to accentuate the products, for all we know these "doctors" may have got the doctorate in sewage management :giggle:
I like Elemis products and I buy what I like in the range . I don't always follow what Keeley says, but do listen to her and pick up her tips if I think they are logical.

Sorry, I had always thought the point of a forum was to express opinions. Cannot believe that I've been wrong all these years,
But I do think Keeley is a waste of space.
The crap that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable at times.
She is selling gunk to slap on your face with the promise that you'll look younger, she hasn't cured cancer as far as I know.

In fact, on her website, she used to have a picture of herself on it that had been airbrushed to within an inch of its life. When it was mentioned on this forum about 18 months ago, the picture vanished for some reason.
So if her product were as good as she claims, why resort to those kind of tricks?
If you like the products, fair play to you, but IMO she damages the reputation of the brand.
I have never used Elemis and as long as she keeps annoying the hell out of me, I never will.

Many others do the same, Ricky,almost all advert pictures of beauty product models have their pictures air brushed, and didn't one of the beauty producers use a model with false eye lashes to sell mascara, saying that their mascara improved eyelashes ?
I wish I could do a bit of air brushing on some of my pictures:happy:

I have to say that I ordered this kit (admittedly on easy pay with a voucher) and am thrilled. As shallow as this sounds, I was well impressed with the little silver case! Easily pleased.

If anyone's interested, there are some nice Elemis kits on Amazon under Special Offers at the moment.

Latest posts

Back