Elemis TSV Sat 1st September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Confirmed on QVC website that the next Elemis TSV Is on the 1st September

Contents so far are Papaya Enzyme Peel and the new Pro Intense Lift Effect

I love the smell of the Papaya Enzyme Peel but it doesn't actually do anything(for me,in any case) whereas the Gentle Rose Exfoliant does exactly what it says .

^Exactly the same for me and I also prefer the smell ofthe gentle rose exfoliator = it's one of my favourite products to use.

Its going to be the full size Papaya 50mls in the fancy packaging. I cannot use this product, if a 15mls size I will give away. But a full size means a no for me on this TSV.

Its going to be the full size Papaya 50mls in the fancy packaging. I cannot use this product, if a 15mls size I will give away. But a full size means a no for me on this TSV.

Darnit, that's a no from me too then, I hate the stuff & a full size is only worth 7 or 8 quid on the Bay on a bad day, a bit more on a good one but not an overly popular product so if I had to flog it on it would greatly cut down on the value (to me) of a TSV containing it! :dull:

Darnit, that's a no from me too then, I hate the stuff & a full size is only worth 7 or 8 quid on the Bay on a bad day, a bit more on a good one but not an overly popular product so if I had to flog it on it would greatly cut down on the value (to me) of a TSV containing it! :dull:

I love Papaya Peel, it really works for me if fact the best resurfacing product I have ever used. That said the TSV will have my name on it:grin:

I got a sample of the new Pro Intense, Debenhams, John Lewis etc all have it in stock. Did not like it. Its suppose to be a moisturiser on its own for sagging skin. I found it very tacky for a good while then felt as if not enough moisture for me, I do not have dry skin.

I got a sample of the new Pro Intense, Debenhams, John Lewis etc all have it in stock. Did not like it. Its suppose to be a moisturiser on its own for sagging skin. I found it very tacky for a good while then felt as if not enough moisture for me, I do not have dry skin.

I guess you didn't have enough in the sample (or like it enough to keep going with it anyway! lol) to see if it actually made any difference Donna? Just wondering how it might compare to the Quartz Lift Serum, which I have had pretty good results with, (not miraculous but definitely an improvement!), though I only buy it on eBay, as I couldn't afford (& wouldn't even if I could!) fork out 95 odd quid for the 30ml size of it! (10 ml sells for around a tenner usually, which is a bit more like it! lol)

The lifting serum I like and do use. But the new product is a moisturiser so you are not meant to put anything over it. Its not for lines or wrinkles. Texture wise its a gel/cream but nowhere near PCMC in moisturising. I only used the once and didn't finish the rest of the sample, that gives you an idea how much I didn't like it.:wonder:

The lifting serum I like and do use. But the new product is a moisturiser so you are not meant to put anything over it. Its not for lines or wrinkles. Texture wise its a gel/cream but nowhere near PCMC in moisturising. I only used the once and didn't finish the rest of the sample, that gives you an idea how much I didn't like it.:wonder:

Think I'll give that a miss then & stick with the Quartz Lift Serum, which I love, unless I happen to come across a sample of the new stuff on the Bay, misspelt, ending at 3am & still at 99p or something.....! lol

I still class myself as a newbie when it comes to Elemis, so far i have bought and get on with both tsv's...the bliss capsules being my absolute favourite, but who can afford to keep that routine up. Im also really liking the tri enzyme cleanser although i do cleanse and polish first to remove mascara.

I have a small stock pile going already and cant wait to try out the next tsv :clapping:

Okay, got this from Facebook.

Keeley Aydin posted this response on a post on her page this morning.

"Ok dont hold me to it as nothing in stone as yet but approx 68 pounds then you will be getting 3 full sizes 30 ml and a travel all in a box amazing value , not every TSV can be an easy pay and sometimes is has to be on AD if it's on AD you can not get easy pay as well, this collection is a great choice to receive every 3 months as been designed to last this length of time and a great way to receive your essentials at the discounted price every 3 months . The value is the new product full size will be 55 pound and the rest ??? You work out the Maths as they say"

So this TSV will be auto delivery, think that is a first from Elemis!!!! No easy pay. So £68(?), plus no doubt £5.45+ shipping in one go.

Well, as I said before I cannot use the Papaya makes me itch, not a fan after trying the new serum/moisturiser either.

£68 plus no easy pay is a bit steep for me. Still working my way through the last two TSVs so not bothered about missing this one. Like others, I'm not a fan of the Papaya Enzyme Peel. Not only does nothing for my skin, it actually makes me itch. Don't like it at all. As for PCMC, it's great for menopausal skin prone to hot flushes but it gives me a lumpy, bumpy forehead (as does the Papaya Peel). Don't understand this as my cheeks are fine.

Okay, got this from Facebook.

Keeley Aydin posted this response on a post on her page this morning.

"Ok dont hold me to it as nothing in stone as yet but approx 68 pounds then you will be getting 3 full sizes 30 ml and a travel all in a box amazing value , not every TSV can be an easy pay and sometimes is has to be on AD if it's on AD you can not get easy pay as well, this collection is a great choice to receive every 3 months as been designed to last this length of time and a great way to receive your essentials at the discounted price every 3 months . The value is the new product full size will be 55 pound and the rest ??? You work out the Maths as they say"

So this TSV will be auto delivery, think that is a first from Elemis!!!! No easy pay. So £68(?), plus no doubt £5.45+ shipping in one go.

Well, as I said before I cannot use the Papaya makes me itch, not a fan after trying the new serum/moisturiser either.

Christ on a bike, would some punctuation kill her? If she's too stupid for that, at least get someone to proof read it before she posts.
She's supposed to be a representative of Elemis, but this looks like a five year old typed it. Cheapens the brand IMO.

Yes, I realise she might be dyslexic, but that's no excuse for not getting it checked first.

£68?!?! Are TSVs getting more and more expensive? Think I will give this one a miss.....

Off topic, I know, but I just wanted to say that I treated myself to the "Elemis Skin Care Travel Collection for Her" = £68, and I really love that make-up bag:heart:

Christ on a bike, would some punctuation kill her? If she's too stupid for that, at least get someone to proof read it before she posts.
She's supposed to be a representative of Elemis, but this looks like a five year old typed it. Cheapens the brand IMO.

Yes, I realise she might be dyslexic, but that's no excuse for not getting it checked first.

Totally agree, she is a complete waste of space.

Latest posts

Back