Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have bought one, it was the easy pays that swayed me and I do love Elemis. Will be putting the Manoi melt in my sister's Christmas box as I have one on the go. I got a hand cream sample and I really liked it, made my dry hands much softer so looking forward to that. I tune out when Keeley is wafting on about it all but have no doubt it is all miraculous and transformative (not!)

Wow - 90,000 gone. That's impressive! Is this a record? Sure last year's was around 60,000? Anyone sad enough to remember? lol

Have just bought one - couldn't resist the easy pays I'm afraid. I'm a Decleor girl but Elemis is good for a change (especially on easy pays !)

Wow - 90,000 gone. That's impressive! Is this a record? Sure last year's was around 60,000? Anyone sad enough to remember? lol

That must be approaching £4 million on one item today. Flipping heck, talk about raking it in! Oh ,and that's not including all the p&p.

Mines still saying in process. Call me silly but I'm getting miffed with the regular QVC FB posters posting there's have been shipped already. Hope its not a case of the more tsv you buy the quicker we'll get it out to you.

Mines still saying in process. Call me silly but I'm getting miffed with the regular QVC FB posters posting there's have been shipped already. Hope its not a case of the more tsv you buy the quicker we'll get it out to you.
Well mine's been shipped!:tongue:

I only ordered the one mind and doubt I'm sycophantic enough for any preferential treatment.

I guess it's just the luck of the draw :)

I didn't get one in the end but it is still available this morning at the TSV price but no easy pay. Got the monoi melt from ebay this morning and that does me.

Well I ordered one yesterday and then decided last night I wanted another so I phoned up to see if I should cancel and re-order or if they could add a second one to my order. They were unable to as it was already showing as shipped but the lady on the phone couldn't have been more helpful and let me have a second one at the lower price and deducted half the postage too :)

Em xXx

That must be approaching £4 million on one item today. Flipping heck, talk about raking it in! Oh ,and that's not including all the p&p.

I know I was working that out last night too,
QVC's annual turnover must be absolutely massive

Mine is still showing in process but I didnt order till 6pm
Well Done Marzy on not buying, if it didnt have the PCMC in it I would have managed to resist

I need to confess !!

I gave in literally at 5 minutes to twelve:blush::doh:

Had dithered all day over it but I will keep the cleanser, handcream & pro collagen for myself & give the bath stuff & monoi for Christmas presents. I have 2 bottles of monoi unopened & a bottle of the bath elixir in my stash. :mysmilie_516:

I was sorely tempted last night when I heard Keeley say that there was no PCMC in the next TSV. But I held out. PHEW!!!

I have just come home and the two I ordered at 11.50pm are here!!!!! Am very, very, very shocked. Now they have proved they can do it, maybe we should put the pressure on to perform this way in future ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back