Elemis TSV EASY PAY MAY SURE!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
OK I fell asleep last night, awake from 5am Saturday morning.

Woke up 12.15am and using QActive ordered one TSV. All went through as normal.

This morning I get the confirmation email and there is NO EASY PAY!!!!!!
Phoned CS and it was too late to change it as the order had already gone through and they could not even cancel and redo the order.

So everyone make sure you check your order, especially anyone ordering more than one(lucky I decided only wanted one).

QVC have done this on me before, I did manage to catch it and get the easy pay put on. Not this time and a email has been sent. If not happy with the reply I will be writing a letter.

Also make sure you get the buy more save more. I tried to order 2 on the internet and it was saying that the cost was £79.92 instead of £75.92. In the end I changed my mind and only ordered 1 set so it didn't matter for me!!

Also make sure you get the buy more save more. I tried to order 2 on the internet and it was saying that the cost was £79.92 instead of £75.92. In the end I changed my mind and only ordered 1 set so it didn't matter for me!!

The extra discount doesn't show til the final stage.

Ah that would make sense, I did go almost all the way to the end but was quite glad when it didn't give it as it made me decide to only go for one.

I ordered mine on Q active and have had the email conformation showing 4 easy pays! so it seems that's likely working fine. Thanks for letting us know Danna !

Ah that would make sense, I did go almost all the way to the end but was quite glad when it didn't give it as it made me decide to only go for one.

Yep I bet they'll be a few people thinking they're not getting the discount as well. I only knew it doesn't do it til the checkout stage from a previous order I made which had a discount. Bit daft really as they'll be losing out on orders.

Latest posts

Back