Elemis TSV arrived already with FREE Bare Minerals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flo

Registered Shopper
Lovely surprise, a free 10 day sample of Bare Minerals makeup, wrapped inside the Elemis tissue paper with the TSV. :hi:

How lovely. What an excellent surprise! :sun:

It amazes me that QVC don't do more of this kind of thing.

Sounds like a great freebie.

I bought this as a gift for a friend. I'm wondering what shade she'll get, if she gets it at all. How do they know which shade to send out?

Definitely a nice touch though.

I got medium beige, which isn't my shade at all, usually mix fairly light and light so I will just mix in a bit of the freebie and adjust to suit. Lovely little tiny kabuki brush too.

I too wish QVC did this more often.

Mine arrived at 8am this morning,but have only just opened it-what a lovely surprise.I think QVC should do this with all of their TSV's from now on.
Wonder if they will be doing it with the Gatineau TSV tonight.

They do this on QVC US with beauty products, give a sample freebie. Don't use BE no interest in BE. But hey I shall checkout if I got a freebie too when my Elemis arrives in the distant future.

fellow f.a.r.t.e.r.s gather forthwith.
qvc are now bribing folks with freebies.
first the customer events and now :will i get a freebie in my next tsv mmmm!!

gather forth and instill some good habits into these forumers lol.:cash:

Is there no end to their deviousness eh Boffy? :D

But in all seriousness cross pollination between their brands has got to be good for business.

They must hold enough info on all of us by now to extrapolate that Laura Geller fans also tend to be Liz Earle fans but rarely try Shiseido or something like that.

I've quite often thought "No, not for me I don't think and I don't want to risk £7 worth of postage just to confirm it but if I had received a sample to try in one of my other parcels that may make me more confident.

It might even cut down on returns - from people who would hate the texture of BE on sight for example - and now know that because they tried a sample - and so they happily reorder their trusty Bobbi Brown foundation or whatever instead.

oh Boffy you made me laugh!

But in all seriousness cross pollination between their brands has got to be good for business.

They must hold enough info on all of us by now to extrapolate that Laura Geller fans also tend to be Liz Earle fans but rarely try Shiseido or something like that.

I've quite often thought "No, not for me I don't think and I don't want to risk £7 worth of postage just to confirm it but if I had received a sample to try in one of my other parcels that may make me more confident.

It might even cut down on returns - from people who would hate the texture of BE on sight for example - and now know that because they tried a sample - and so they happily reorder their trusty Bobbi Brown foundation or whatever instead.

What an excellent idea, lets hope someone from QVC Towers reads this.

I use BE in medium beige and I got this sample with my Elemis, so it will be poured into the pot I'm already using to top up! Very happy - makes a change to get a little "extra" from QVC. Liz Earle always sends little freebies when you order from her website - why can't others?:cheeky:

Oh I got my Elemis and the sample. Didn't know you get a mini brush too.

I have no interest so if anyone would like the sample in Fairly Light PM me.

The biggest shock was I got a tv guide!!!! Now I don't order much but its last year sometime when I last saw one.

Latest posts

Back