Elemis TSV 8/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I'm in no real need ATM but thinking for future use.
Haven't watched last airing what is the stock up to?
Does anyone know if advance orders are possible please?
Yes, there are avanced orders. At the moment only for the regular PCMC.

The rich went to advanced orders too beginning of August.

Then flashed up both advanced orders sold out but remember the 30min rule - pointy finger :mysmilie_59:

The cleansing balm will also be in the November TSV, but not in the regular size.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155475882585349&id=39699640348&__tn__=*s

Thanks for the heads up. That's the Christmas TSV then. I wonder if it will be a double cleanse kit as a smallee size sounds rubbish for their big TSV, especially as it's been in one this year.

They have so many cleansers I don't see why a different one can't feature in every TSV.

I also find it odd that QVC/Elemis made the decision that toner wouldn't feature in a TSV at all in 2017, especially when Keeley goes on so much about how important a step it is. They should have made sure the toners featured in every show in that case IMO.

I've been wondering this for a while now, but doea anyonw know if Emer has moved her family over to the US so she can be thr brand ambassador for Elemis on QVC US?

Yes Emer is living in the US now

Oh wow Emer she seems a lovely lady, doesn't seem long since she had her last baby.
I just thought she was on leave or working closer to her family in Ireland.
I wish her and her family all the very best in their new life in the USA.

Thanks for the heads up. That's the Christmas TSV then. I wonder if it will be a double cleanse kit as a smallee size sounds rubbish for their big TSV, especially as it's been in one this year.

They have so many cleansers I don't see why a different one can't feature in every TSV.

I also find it odd that QVC/Elemis made the decision that toner wouldn't feature in a TSV at all in 2017, especially when Keeley goes on so much about how important a step it is. They should have made sure the toners featured in every show in that case IMO.

Shame about no toner as I like the elemis one and use that or the Liz Earle one everyday, thought it was sure to be in one of the Tsvs as it is surely not the most expensive item to produce, and an important step as keeley is fond of pointing out but then I suppose she will say then when she is trying to sell the stuff to you.
I went for the tsv in then end although did not cave in until the evening, glad I did now as I have never bought one last year and am not sure I will buy another one this year and wanted to try the peptide oil, seemed too good a deal to resist, the easy pays helped too,
Great news for Emer and her family, shame for us uk viewers though as she was a welcome change from Keeley sometimes, all the best to her and her family in the States

Elemis seem to have a plethora of new things these days. Superfood, marine, pro definition oils, serum, elixir, and now this new peptide one. It all gets confusing after a while, and of course Keeley says you can layer them all up. Use more sell more seems to be the way, and suffocate your skin while your'e at it :cash:

Can I please ask did you try anything over the Night Recovery?
I do hate it if you layer stuff then you get rolling off, made me go just simple.

No I just used the night recovery. I don't believe in all this layering. I think it's just a way of them conning us to buy more products that you don't actually need!

I've refrained from the tsv, yes its good value compared to the individual price of the items, but would I buy those items anyway ? er, no . So I had a real "do I really need this" moment. I've bought so many tsv's in the past that's contained the usual frangipani shower cream / oil, and the cleansing balm that's the colour of cooking fat, that I became overstocked with the stuff. Do I use cleansing balm, no, for me it doesn't make my face feel as clean as soap. The shower cream never foams up so I tend to use twice the amount. Its like all tsv's, there are one or two items that would be good, topped up by 'padding' of stuff you wouldn't buy normally.

I did however indulge in the 100 ml of marine cream, which is something I DO use, and the price of the breast cancer special was too good to miss.

No I just used the night recovery. I don't believe in all this layering. I think it's just a way of them conning us to buy more products that you don't actually need!

Thanks that's brilliant can't be doing with all this put this over this and that.
Sometimes struggle to recall if it was liquid gold the night before, plain and simple is best.

double cleanse another way to get you to buy and use too many products. and don't get me on toners.

I don't use toners anymore, I always found that they created a barrier on skin, which stopped moisturiser sinking in properly.

I remember a beauty guest on ages ago saying exactly this.

I do double cleanse but only in the evening to get my spf off or make up.

After buying my Clarisonic made realize how much make up is left on the face after only one cleanse.

I also double cleanse in the pm. Always with micellar water on a couple of cotton wool pads. It removes the majority of my make-up & only takes a few seconds. Then use my normal cleanser which at the moment I'm liking the Gatineau one from the previous TSV. Never bother with toner. I ordered another Elemis TSV set on advanced order as my skin seems to love the new oil cream so much. My skin looks & feels so much better in the mornings.

I don't use toners anymore, I always found that they created a barrier on skin, which stopped moisturiser sinking in properly.

I remember a beauty guest on ages ago saying exactly this.

I thought toner was to remove residual cleanser but if you use a hot cloth cleanser you would remove it all wouldn't you think?. To be honest I have never used toner.

Latest posts

Back