Elemis TSV 8/7/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recoded the midnight show - I'm really disappointed at their new oil/serum demo. It didn't happen! They filmed Keely from about 12 foot away applying it to the model quickly. They didn't show a close up if it :-( i don't know how liquid it is or anything about it :-( I'd held off on ordering as based on the demo of that I would have ordered more than one. But not without a closeup. Got a close up of all the same old stuff we all know what it looks like.

I recoded the midnight show - I'm really disappointed at their new oil/serum demo. It didn't happen! They filmed Keely from about 12 foot away applying it to the model quickly. They didn't show a close up if it :-( i don't know how liquid it is or anything about it :-( I'd held off on ordering as based on the demo of that I would have ordered more than one. But not without a closeup. Got a close up of all the same old stuff we all know what it looks like.

I'd nodded off just before so wasn't fully with it - no change there then.
Was more shown of it applied to Keeley's hand?

I wonder if the Elemis consultants on counters & salons around the country stock up from QVC? I have just watched some of the repeat hour (not buying Elemis now & dislike the smell of the Frangipani) every item Jilly seems to say something like 'from Elemis this is £150 but at QVC it is £40 & in 4 EZP's'.Are Elemis counters in the Department stores deserted?

No, the Elemis staff get new releases to try free, they also get allocations of products every few months to use. My local counter is in a Debenhams and the manager told me they usually do really well on a TSV day.:mysmilie_17:

No, the Elemis staff get new releases to try free, they also get allocations of products every few months to use. My local counter is in a Debenhams and the manager told me they usually do really well on a TSV day.:mysmilie_17:

Think ebay does too :mysmilie_15:

No more chance to buy PCMC Ultra Rich version in a TSV this year, Keeley has just said.

They've done it for me in the past with ABC.
To be fair, nothing was missing, it was an Eco Refill that had burst, but more or less the same principle I guess?
Anyway, ABC sent me out a replacement pretty quickly.

They wouldn't do it when that happened with mine, but they did send me a new 500ml SBC Propolis gel when I moaned about the pump not working.

Well if it's Frangipani I'm out. That will be yet another one I'm missing out on! I think I have only bought YC and MB this year, no beauty TSVs at all. I am currently using that Elemis Lime and Lotus or whatever it's called from Christmas and I love it. The lather!!!!! I have just finished the now discontinued Decleor Alguromes (sp?) and thought the wash it gave was lovely but didn't like the scent at all. Before I hit the MB mountain I have the Elemis Sweet Orchid to go but I don't much like shower creams and only got it as it was in a TSV

Ooh, is this the blue Decleor one? I save it for when have a cold. The lavender in it is really soothing and the eucalyptus in it helps with the bunged up feeling.

As I'm in no real need ATM but thinking for future use.
Haven't watched last airing what is the stock up to?
Does anyone know if advance orders are possible please?

I ended up getting this. I had a sample of the oil/cream and it made my skin feel and look lovely.nI have been using up my Liz Earle Skin repair and think it's doing naff all for my skin nowadays. I love the cleansing balm , it's my favourite ever cleanser, such a treat to use. I think unwilling be happy with this. My only gripe via why they can't include a cleansing cloth in it!

I ended up getting this. I had a sample of the oil/cream and it made my skin feel and look lovely.nI have been using up my Liz Earle Skin repair and think it's doing naff all for my skin nowadays. I love the cleansing balm , it's my favourite ever cleanser, such a treat to use. I think unwilling be happy with this. My only gripe via why they can't include a cleansing cloth in it!

Can I please ask did you try anything over the Night Recovery?
I do hate it if you layer stuff then you get rolling off, made me go just simple.

Blimey, how much did Elemis pay for Q today! I mean if you watched the repeat on +1 you would be able to have watched every hour? It may as well just Ben called Elemis instead of QVC today. I know it is mutually beneficial for both parties, but even so. It was a shame that there weren't any other of the Elemis team in though as whilst I like Keely, I prefer her in very very small portions!

Latest posts

Back