Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like one I may try and I'm a philosophy / Molton Brown girl! How does PCMC compare to Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream from Philosophy? Can anyone tell me?
Thanks in advance!

I love PCMC, it is a gel cream texture but still really moisturising. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't give me spots or anything - but I know some people on here can't use it. I do find that it is true that the more you use it the less you use.

I'm not a fan of hope in a jar, didn't like the smell and it made my eyes water

but of course the main selling point is that Cheryl Cole uses PCMC - lol!! ha!!

I used Hope in a Jar and Hope in a Bottle for a long time before I switched to Elemis. PCMC is much lighter, like a gel cream (if that makes sense!). It also smells a lot better. My husband used to complain at the smell of HIAJ when I got into bed, but strangely hasn't commented since I have switched! I also found Philosophy very heavy, and I used to wake with a greasy forehead. Hope in a bottle was great for oily skin, good mattyfying effect, but when I started using PCMC in the day also, I noticed this did the same thing.....you don't need much and it disappears into your skin without a trace, you hardly have to rub it in - it's truly fab!

I am absolutely in love with Frangipani too Tia! I am hoping they offer some nice kits with these in on 6th Dec - I'm afraid I won't be able to FART to save my life if they do :p

Went over to Manchester Christmas shopping yesterday with MIL. Smelt and tried the Lime and Ginger body lotion and I really liked it. Didn't smell overly powerful and more citrusy (to my nose) which I like. If it's on EZ pay I can feel a multiple purchase approaching. Sorry Loveheart lol

Keeley has said this on face book

mmmmmmm just thinking how i can put it without getting in trouble, also nothing is ever writen in stone till the day so could change but loving the price and payment method

& also

Kit will contain 30ml PCM and whole kit is less then this would normally be so definately under £48

thanks a lot, that sounds good to me.

I got a card with a sample of the Hand and body lotion attached OMG it is gorgeous, it smells fresh and clean and is a lovely texture, soaked in straight away with no stickiness. I didn't want to like it as I was determined not to buy as I have a 30ml PCMC already.

I told MrM about the likely price of this last night and he looked very interested (well, as interested as he gets where cosmetics are concerned).x

Just received a 7ml sample sachet of the "Exotic Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Lotion."
It's very nice -tried it on my arms and they feel quite smooth.:)The fragrance is'nt overpowering either.
I would'nt say it's as moisturising as Liz Earle's IMO but as you can use it on hands and body it's probably a "light" moisturiser.
Worth buying tho :) Hurry up Sunday.

Hubby got a £5 off qvc voucher, so I have asked for the tsv for xmas ... never had a vouicher from them before, so will use it towards the tsv :)

Went over to Manchester Christmas shopping yesterday with MIL. Smelt and tried the Lime and Ginger body lotion and I really liked it. Didnh't smell overly powerful and more citrusy (to my nose) which I like. If it's on EZ pay I can feel a multiple purchase approaching. Sorry Loveheart lol

Don't worry TF. I could be buying this from OH for my chrissy pressie. I'm not so sure about multiple purchases though.

I hope no milk bath. I just would never spend so much on something like that. I would like to see the Papaya exfoliating cream or the Manoi body oil. There is a lovely lavendar herbal rescue mask, which really soothes my skin. If any one of those was in the TSV I would definitely be making a purchase.

I also hope there is no milk bath in it. I love it, but I've still got quite a bit left. Not that it matters - it keeps! I would prefer a PCMC eye product.

Latest posts

Back